Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Crashes When Loading Archwing Quest

-Kalysto-

So since the update came out I've been trying to enter the mission for the Archwing quest and Warframe always crashes.

But this seems to only be occurring with this mission seeing other missions run just fine.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

EDIT: After speaking with Steve on Twitter, he now knows of this issue and will look into it!

And after talking to multiple people, this doesn't seem to be a graphics card problem as many other people with decent cards also have this issue.

EDIT 2: So after the new hotfix: (15.0.5), I noticed some small improvementes. I was able to enter the quest mission for Archwing this time, but game crashed as soon as the void cinematic intro started.

I then saw a post on the newest hotfix thread which suggested that people turned off multi threaded rendering. I did that and was able to do 30 seconds of the Archwing quest mission, but the game crashed after that.

----

I'm not sure if the problem is entirely with DE as I'm aware of my graphics card low video memory, but I was able to run Warframe just fine before Update 15 and as a lot more people have been having this issue, I assume it's also part of an issue with U15. But anyways, these are my specs:

CPU: Intel® Core i3-2120 CPU @ 3.30GHz (3292.5 MHz)
Memory: 3268 MB
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 8.1 32-bit  (Build 9600)
Graphics Card Vendor: Intel
Graphics Card: Intel® HD Graphics 2000

Windows Graphics Driver Version: 9.17.0010.3517
OpenGL Version: 3.1.0 - Build 9.17.10.3517

----

EDIT 3: After Hotfix 15.0.7, I'm no longer having these issues!

Edited by BrunoWetterstrom

yep i have this problem too

I have this problem too. I tried to uninstall and reinstall it but it didn't work.

Same here. Also in any mission I enter it crashes at the loading screen.

Hmmm, quick question, are any of you by any chance using an integrated graphics card from Intel like I am? ( I know they're awful, I'm getting a GTX eventually). I'm just asking because I'm wondering if this is a problem with Intel or not.

Hmmm, quick question, are any of you by any chance using an integrated graphics card from Intel like I am? ( I know they're awful, I'm getting a GTX eventually). I'm just asking because I'm wondering if this is a problem with Intel or not.

I really don't know. I'm sorry

Its not a graphical issue, Im running on GT 640 which is somewhat decent but i get the same issues as you. Any chance ur visual feedback becomes unresponsive? Basically when what you see doesnt change but when you press ur movement buttons or mouseover the UI you can hear sounds of the game still working fine.

Its not a graphical issue, Im running on GT 640 which is somewhat decent but i get the same issues as you. Any chance ur visual feedback becomes unresponsive? Basically when what you see doesnt change but when you press ur movement buttons or mouseover the UI you can hear sounds of the game still working fine.

Hmmm, that didn't occur to me. But if it's happening to you often, file a support ticket.

Steve is already on it though! DE is awesome hehe.

My Odonata finished building about 3 minutes ago, while I was offline.

Now every time I log in the ordis does his "so what are you waiting for?" line, and after that the game immediately freezes and crashes.

Talk about spoiling the party.

My Odonata finished building about 3 minutes ago, while I was offline.

Now every time I log in the ordis does his "so what are you waiting for?" line, and after that the game immediately freezes and crashes.

Talk about spoiling the party.

Hmmm that's a new one, you should report that as a bug.

I can run all missions but the first archwing quest one.

My Ordis doesn't work, I don't know if the things are linked.

Same happens to me, but Ordis works fine. He does speak less times though.

Can't even get past the loading screen on the arching mission before I get the 'insufficient video memory' error. Any other mission I can get maybe. 5 minutes in if I am lucky before I crash. Everything sailed smoothly prior to the update. Some kinda big memory leak is going on that wasn't happening before for us lower end PC players.

im using a 32 bit system and windows 7 and I was experiencing the same issues. pre U15 warframe and all components worked without a problem but after the update i have experienced a low frame rate of 30 appose to my old frame rate of 58-60 i also experienced the crashing issue when trying to start any mission node. so in the launcher i turned off direct X 10 and 11 and the multi-threading function and that allowed me to start mission still with a big frame drop tho so i was happy and started to play the archwing missions and got all the pieces and built the archwing and did the mission where i finally get to fly the arch wing and i was so happy until i had to fight the zeplen enemy because during the battles with the zeplens through out the mission the game will crash which is quite depressing i hope this was a good report on the issue and here is the crash code/bug code that i received after the crashes: WAR-347367

Clearly it seems to be unrelated to system spec. Indeed, I am having the exact same problems despite running it on a GTX 970.

What I have noticed, however, is that turning off "64 bit mode" allows me to exist longer in the client before i crash. With all the options checked and running on max i'll crash out as my rhino attempts to stand up, however running everything on lowest settings with 64bit mode turned off at least allows me to change a mod or two.

I'm having the exact same issue.

First I had long loading times and crashes on every other mission. I turned off direct X 10 and 11 and I had no more crashes. I played the archwing missions, got the blueprints, and crafted it.

Today I claimed it, but the moment I fight the zeplen thing, the game crashes. I'm not going to attempt the mission again until I know it's fixed, because running the extermination mission before gets really tiresome.