Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Thoughts Concerning Archwings Of Disappointment.

Trayzerlol

1) only 25% mod-efficiency. there's a reason most people got 75% capped on their frames. you know... actually being able to USE your abilities frequently is fun...

2) arschwing-guns being useless since you can't just stand there or strafe and kill stuff when there are more than 5 enemies around. you will just get lasered by everything. on the other hand the melee-warp-kill-ash-like playstyle of boredom works just fine. - awesome job DE!

3) the minimap/radar is awful. looking around like a donkey for enemies makes me rage hard. why can't enemies be 24/7 marked bright red with a direction arrow on the screen!!!!

4) enemies spawning INSIDE of UNREACHABLE asteroids / space-trash that make cleaning up after interception a huge pain in the @$$. (since you have to wait for the 100 energy for the mega boom that goes through walls.)

5) no defense-ish mission for archwing (and no, interception is not defense-ish.) there's a reason sechura and friends are more populated than random exterminate, rescue, boredom and sabotage missions. why not make one for archwing? farming stuff in defense missions is a lot more fun in my opinion.

6) meaningful fights & enemies - totally MIA in archwing missions...only trash drones (also give decent loot pls. it's getting old to get nothing at all for the time invested into this game.)

7) 4 abilities on all frames. i can't believe you finally came up with that by yourself... GOOD JOB DE. (no irony. i actually appreciate this change a lot since most of my frames had 2-3 of their skills equiped maximum. and i don't have to feel bad now for having dive bomb on my zephyr.)

8) Limbo heads look horrible. besides that, the concept of the frame is quite nice. good addition.

9) stacking defense rewards. FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

10) GETTING STUCK IN SPACE-TRASH. lost me three missions so far. very disgusting bug. how on earth can this go through testing withoug being spotted and dealt with? i just don't understand it. can we please finally get a ptr?

11) 40% critchance mod for the archwing guns. much impact considering the 10/15% base chance. good idea devs...

that's my impression after +- 5h playtime since u15. 

i actually have no idea why i still expect meaningful content with depth every time i log in after an update. after the kubrow mess i should have known better  this time.

Edited by IlIIlII