The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

50 Platinum Per Single Animation Unlock = Too Expensive. Terrifying To Look At!

SnakeWildlife

50 Platinum to unlock a single animation stance for a warframe (a piece of customization which isnt really a significant asset to anyones frame other than a minor stance change) is horrificly expensive. And upon looking at the huge list of animations to unlock, anyone like me who likes to unlock/earn/achieve everything 100%, is absolutely in shock to gaze upon this.

Suggestions:

A: Reduce to between 10-15 per stance.

or

B: Sell packs for between 20-40 each. Example: [Ash Stance Pack]: Use Ash stances on any frame. 30p (packs to include all Ash stances)

or

C: Anything else you can think of, but i highly recommend a severe cost reduction.

Im a Max-Founder, 2x MaxLevel-Prime Access buyer and investor in your game, and these stances and their prices, have left me speechless in dismay. It's too much.

Edited by SnakeWildlife

I want them to double the cost for emotes!

Seriously, yes they seem a lot, but compare it to a 35p bobblehead that only you can see and it looks reasonable.

I'm of the opinion that they can charge what they want for these items, I'll buy none of them.

Edit : Completionists may want to buy them all, that is their choice, I don't criticise it at all.

... but it is also a choice that has a cost, accept the consequences of your own choices.

Also, have you ever seen a plat price be reduced? I seriously doubt it will happen.

Edited by Egg_Chen

Agree with the OP,

At least there's some Rich people who want to buy this thing..

My Sugesstion,

If you Unlock this Warframe, You'll get this frame animation.

DE has told us before.

But now, it came up with plat.

I still hope it was a bug, 99% of people who answer that "Do you think you need this?"or "No one force you to buy" they don't even care or buy it.

I had want this thing before, now it came out, but a lot of plat.

It's reasonable because it's just an animation..

I wouldn't spend with this thing, I want the features to hide the unlock-animation, it make me really want it, but with tons of plats.