Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fastest Way To Rank Up In Syndicates ?

SaiyanNash

Question

21 answers to this question

Kiste gives 200-250, and double for host it seems. T3 Defense 20 waves is around 400-500.

But Syndicates are not worth it, because simple ranking will take away all your reputation and you have to start from scratch again.

Steve said that random players could max one Syndicate, and hardcore can max two. I am saying that random player will probably be able to get one frame mod and hardcore player will probably be able to get 2 of them. As you will need around 100 000 reputation for 2 mods without even spending anything on earlier rewards.

Edited by RoboDoge

Don't focus on grinding these out.  They're not meant to be slammed through.  Slap on the sigil you want to support, make it look cool, and just forget about them and play as normal.  The real hardcores will move through each syndicate to get everything, the rest of us will benefit from trading with one another.

Edited by Littleman88

Just wear the sigil and wait. I'll do this way, maybe in 4-5 months I'll be able to take everything. 
ONE TIME. If Devs will add something else, I'll just reach the most high level on Red Veil and trade for the other things I will need. 

But one time per Syndacates, for me, worths. At the end you don't need to do anything except for wearing their sigil. 

I've been getting 400-500 points from Kiste (Ceres). But I feel like it varies depending on your Syndicate.

Also, you might get more points if you have a higher "level" Sigil equipped. Can't confirm it, cause I don't have the next Sigil yet.

EDIT:

Not to mention there will be Syndicate Alerts. (Daily Missions).

And from what I understood, they'll only appear once you've gone past the neutral state. So once you've reached 5000 points.

Edited by KingTaro

I've been getting 400-500 points from Kiste (Ceres). But I feel like it varies depending on your Syndicate.

Also, you might get more points if you have a higher "level" Sigil equipped. Can't confirm it, cause I don't have the next Sigil yet.

I'd really love it. I was thinking the same thing a bit ago, while searching for regalia from Syndicates. 

In this way, if Devs will ever add something else to the Syndicates gifts list, with the higher sigil it will not take too much to be able to gain it and return to the own one. 

What a brilliant idea. 

I don't know how the devs thought the playerbase was gonna react to having to be patient about something for a long period of time...which sucks because this is a huge step in the right direction for endgame, this Syndicate biznaz. But, yah know..."i wan it ryte naoh!!1!"

I don't know how the devs thought the playerbase was gonna react to having to be patient about something for a long period of time...which sucks because this is a huge step in the right direction for endgame, this Syndicate biznaz. But, yah know..."i wan it ryte naoh!!1!"

Did you take a look at these mods? All of them are for teamplay or essential for weapon (most of them are for trash weapons like Furis, Skana, Sobek and so on). 

So yes, their acquisition is a problem if it take months to get what you need. 

EDIT:

Not to mention there will be Syndicate Alerts. (Daily Missions).

And from what I understood, they'll only appear once you've gone past the neutral state. So once you've reached 5000 points.

I'm super curious about that. If anyone's got one, please share if this is or sin't the case.

If you are able to max one out in 1 week then it failed the purpose of endgame.

If some achieve this sooner than expected it means the exception and thats fine, otherwise is a problem. Hardcore players with an affinity boost are likely to get this. 

Edited by Seffard