Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eta On Archwing Interception Fix?

Wreckoning

I like to play through the quests rather than just buy a warframe outright.  Could we get a heads up on when this fix for mobs stuck inside asteroids will be put in place?  It's infuriating to play all the way through that mission to the end to see if the bug has been fixed or not...

I'd like to earn my Limbo please....

Isn't it already out? Since like, last night.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/330379-hotfix-1503/

Nope.  That fixed another big bug.  This one happens when you do an intercept mission and after you get 100% control they tell you to kill the remaining mobs and the mobs are inside an asteroid making them unkillable.  It's happened to me every time I hit 100%.  Honestly who tested this for them?  How the heck did they not notice you cannot progress through the Limbo quest...  Maybe the previous mission corridor fix you linked caused this problem.  I don't mind bugs as much when I am given an eta on their fix.

Edited by Wreckoning

Who tested it for them? Well, to find the answer to that, find a mirror and look into it. He's there! no, don't look at me, keep your eyes on the mirror. He's there, right there!

In all seriousness, though, hanging back till about a week or so after a new release is generally prudent if you don't want to subject yourself to too much disappointment. It's part of dealing with Warframe in general, unfortunately. =/