The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Foundry Section For Archwings Please

Frostosti

archwing itself in the warframes section and archwing weapons in the miscellaneous section.... took me almost a minute to find them between all the other blueprints the first time.

Can we please get an archwing foundry type and move everything archwing related there?

Additionally move EVERYTHING kubrow related to kubrow section in foundry.
I mean kubrow section in my foundry is always empty. I have no idea what should be there. While the incubator power core and genetic code temple are also in the miscellaneous.

Also the sentinel section in the foundry is also always empty. So maybe hide sections that are empty as well?

Wait there is a kubrow section in the foundry? what on earth goes in there?

oops, sorry. You are right. there is not, i looked wrong.

Still they should make one and add all kubrow stuff there.

Because now they just keep adding stuff to miscellaneous section and having 20-30 blueprints there its always a miracle if you find what you were looking for.

Completely agree; move the Archwing and their weapons out of the Warframe and primary/melee tabs respectively into their own tab - I think we're competent enough to figure out which are the Archwings and which are the weapons amongst them from there.

Completely agree; move the Archwing and their weapons out of the Warframe and primary/melee tabs respectively into their own tab - I think we're competent enough to figure out which are the Archwings and which are the weapons amongst them from there.

if it only was that easy.

Current archwing weapons are NOT in the melee / weapon section, they are in the miscellaneous!