Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Frame Help?

Amishjello

Question

I have just started playing a few days ago. I have always love being a more support typre player so in support i spent $20 on the trinity frames and some mod packs.

I have a decent idea of how to play and such.

But I am looking for some tips to improve.

I am not looking to top charts or anything like that. Just to help my teams get through.

So first, What weapons? I havn't really played with any, but i figured a mid-long range gun would be good. What kind of mods should i use?

2) How do i make life-well and energy vampire worth the energy?

3) What is blessing's range?

4) Can someone explain how to fuse mods better? Im kinda just throwing a bunch in to level up my mods.

Thank you!

Amish

4 answers to this question

Every single spell of Trinity is worth the energy cost if it pays back in full. Meaning you get to damage the target for HP / Power returns before someone else kills it. Link obviously is great when you can't afford to take damage or be controlled (knock down, stagger, pull, teleport etc). 

Best to play Trinity in group with friends, preferred with voice chat, so you can call which enemy you mark and with what, so your squad can get benefits, also knowing when is best situation to use Blessing instead of spamming Z to watch peeps HP etc.