The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Future Suggestions(Discussion)

Suuns

Greetings Tenno,

I have two suggestions for future and want to know what do you think about it. (Lets just discuss)

1) Music in Elevators: Ever seen a movie where characters enter an elevator and there is a boring, nonviolent melody which makes awkward situation for people inside? Thats what I'm talking about. Little humour has not killed anyone right? imagine Tenno killing hordes of enemies and the only place they do nothing during mission is inside an elevator listening to that melody… Doors open and again masacree continues. If DE is positive about Ordis's sense of humour than you know… they can be positive about elevator thing also. 

2) Legendary Weapons: Now this can be more serious and more debatable weather or not it should be in game, but want to know your opinion about the legendary weapons. If other games have them, why can't tenno? One sword to rule them all and that kind of thing, on which you work hard for many weeks and it is sign of your dedication and power over others. The weapon which has a big background story behind it, which has seen many battles and victories, which has been lost and waiting to be found by the chosen one. A huge quest is on my mind which involves crafting of many components. And for it to be really epic, it should not be rushed in foundry and could not be bought by plat ($)

Please Discuss.

i absolutely love the first idea, but i have no idea on game mechanics to comment on the second

but the first I'm in love with it, i can just imagine an ember a loki a rhin and excal doing work and just cleaned an entire room of enemies, blood splattered everywhere and then they walk into an elevator and here the *doo doo doodoo* of the jingle!

#1 seems just fine, why the hell not? As for even grindier weapons... why? If new weapons came out which surpassed them, there would be outrage and most players would probably never go for them again. If new weapons didn't surpass them, a lot of players wouldn't bother with new content. As much as I hate to say it, our current rate of power creep is probably best for DE.

Platinum is how they make money, making it so they can't get it that way would be absurd.

Also we really don't need more power, a lot of people just got ANOTHER power boost with this patch without enemies getting any stronger. If we get any stronger the game is literally going to die off because nothing is interesting when you one shot everything short of Wave 100 of T4 Def/survival.

The first suggestion is hilariously favorable to me. Not lore-friendly but could work. Overall I think we need more humor in this game, just as an option.

Legendary weapon... By default I am down for that, only the implementation should prove complex, especially in a game such as Warframe where there exists little to no difference between vets and rookies and everyone has access to the complete arsenal with just a slight difficulty of grinding.

I say make them REALLY hard to obtain -- not through luck or patience (Vauban) but hard work. Question is how? The game is still in a very early stage for something like legendary items. What needed before is a line that distinguishes vets and their potential from casual players. The problem in Warframe's (in my opinion) is that it's too lenient. Syndicates are the first feature to actually has you suffer some consequences, and let's not forget the choice of different paths.

Maybe some weapons should have special attacks that require lots of energy to use and share cooldowns. 

Edit: After reading some posts I agree on the point of making enemies more of a challange before legendary weapon make their debut, because at present the game is way too easy in proportion to logic so there is really no reason to power-pleasure us any further.

Edited by Tellakey

nononono guys I just meant ONE legendary weapon only one in game one Sword One big hell of a sword.

Isn't a Dragon Nikana a big goal for many? Just that kinda thing maybe but involving everything I said above^

The first suggestion is hilariously favorable to me. Not lore-friendly but could work. Overall I think we need more humor in this game, just as an option.

Legendary weapon... By default I am down for that, only the implementation should prove complex, especially in a game such as Warframe where there exists little to no difference between vets and rookies and everyone has access to the complete arsenal with just a slight difficulty of grinding.

I say make them REALLY hard to obtain -- not through luck or patience (Vauban) but hard work. Question is how? The game is still in a very early stage for something like legendary items. What needed before is a line that distinguishes vets and their potential from casual players. The problem in Warframe's (in my opinion) is that it's too lenient. Syndicates are the first feature to actually has you suffer some consequences, and let's not forget the choice of different paths.

Maybe some weapons should have special attacks that require lots of energy to use and share cooldowns.

I don't see why elevator music is not lore-friendly.

I don't see why elevator music is not lore-friendly.

Depends. I mean imagine the Orokin bastardos having finished a day of hard technological ventures and so they head to the elevator. "to-dodo-do-prupatadatada". Corpus on the other hand could use some love. Grineer? Yeah right...

Depends. I mean imagine the Orokin bastardos having finished a day of hard technological ventures and so they head to the elevator. "to-dodo-do-prupatadatada". Corpus on the other hand could use some love. Grineer? Yeah right...

Corpus would have the music. I can imagine the grineer having, and even the infested, but the infested would sound more like a twisted circus melody