Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Initial Thoughts On The Warframes

thegenuinebuzz

Hey everyone , i've played for about 30 hours and here are my thoughts on the Warframes, i want good general knowledge about them so could someone correct me?

Ash : Heavy damage, some utility, great assassin, almost purely melee with a great nuke that scales OKish

Loki : High damage, heavy utility, great assassin, 60/40 melee ranged with amazing disarm

Saryn : Nothing yet
Nova : Nothing Yet

Zephyr : Useless mobility moves with an amazing ultimate ability

Excalibur : Balanced frame with damage and defence

Vauban : odd frame with zone control

Volt  : extremely situational frame that CAN do heavy damage

Mag  : heavy damage, but situational 

Oberon : healing and damage, tanky

Rhino : permenantly tanky, unkillable

Banshee : ranged assasssin

Valkyr : melee hit and run, will almost always have 0 shields

Nyx : nothing
Nekros :
situational, can be a big help or a straggler

Frost : team tank, more mage based than Rhino

Trinity : heavy tank with some of the best end game

Hydroid : useless, good utility

Mirage  : heavy damage, can solo easily
Ember : best AOE mage in the game, World on fire always great for speedrun

Yes that was something someone told me, that past level 70 Blade storm doesn't kill heavy gunners so radial is 10x better

Is this true?

Yep. Damage skills have a fixed value and enemies can scale forever, so skills that disable an enemy are better than damage skills at high levels.

Luckily, enemies that strong are hard to find. You'll only really see them in long defense and survival games.

Level 70 is an absurdly high enemy level that you will almost never see. Blade storm is extremely powerful, and will continue to do heavy damage through pretty much all levels of content. Most pure damage frames do fall off to the point of uselessness, but Ash is not one of them. Plus with his group smokescreen mod that was just released he can potentially provide some very powerful utility.

Your initial impression of Valkyrie is off. She will generally be running a perma Hysteria build, making her almost completely unkillable, or a perma paralysis build, giving her very good utility.

That's why Trinity is used? I recall someone saying that killing an enemy past a certain level is nigh on impossible unless you reflect their own damage

Level 70 is an absurdly high enemy level that you will almost never see. Blade storm is extremely powerful, and will continue to do heavy damage through pretty much all levels of content. Most pure damage frames do fall off to the point of uselessness, but Ash is not one of them. Plus with his group smokescreen mod that was just released he can potentially provide some very powerful utility.

Your initial impression of Valkyrie is off. She will generally be running a perma Hysteria build, making her almost completely unkillable, or a perma paralysis build, giving her very good utility.

i know that! i just said without shields lol

shields are super low while HP and armor is high?