Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Level Glitch For Warframe Characters

Anthony1996Xbox360

My warframe mastery level is now glitchy to where it will say you need 10,000 points then it will say 0 points needed and the numbers basically fluctuate randomly and doesn't show the progress bar for the mastery and i cannot rank up the mastery and now basically stuck on mastery level 4 and i have no idea whats going on or how to fix it. has this happen to anyone else and if so did stop and fix it self or did you figure out how to do so yourself? it would be greatly appreciated if this could be fixed very soon. I would like to be able to mastery rank up again soon haha. 

My warframe mastery level is now glitchy to where it will say you need 10,000 points then it will say 0 points needed and the numbers basically fluctuate randomly and doesn't show the progress bar for the mastery and i cannot rank up the mastery and now basically stuck on mastery level 4 and i have no idea whats going on or how to fix it. has this happen to anyone else and if so did stop and fix it self or did you figure out how to do so yourself? it would be greatly appreciated if this could be fixed very soon. I would like to be able to mastery rank up again soon haha. 

This problem has been occurring since FOREVER! It rarely shows the right amount of exp towards other players, only to you. Although, since U15, it won't even show the exact amount for yourself. 

got the same problem and cant find what the problem is or how you can see it now or rank up!! 

This problem has been occurring since FOREVER! It rarely shows the right amount of exp towards other players, only to you. Although, since U15, it won't even show the exact amount for yourself. 

Well dont this just suck then well hopefully they soon fix the problem cause i cant even rank up 

I am in level 4...and it says 0 points needed to get the next level...but where do i click to begin the mastery test...??? nothing is showing... am i losing my points that i am gaining now...?? WARFRAME PEOPLE HELP ME !!!!