Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting Bsod From Playing Warframe

Kerfufles

A bluescreen usually indicates some form of hardware or driver failure. If a driver which Warframe uses (i.e. graphics, sound, etc driver) gets corrupted then it could cause your system to bluescreen when Warframe tries to use it.

Is there any associated file/service name displayed in the bluescreen error like "nvlddmkm.sys"?

If so, should i reinstall the game? And wouldn't this have other effects on my computer? i have only had problems with Warframe.

Think I found the problem. Game is taking all my CPU to run and crashing my computer.

Edited by Kerfufles

If so, should i reinstall the game? And wouldn't this have other effects on my computer? i have only had problems with Warframe.

Think I found the problem. Game is taking all my CPU to run and crashing my computer.

Reinstalling the game wouldn't help because it's a system/hardware failure. You need to identify the corrupted driver or system component causing the crash first. The bluescreen should spit out an error code or the name of a system component (for example, "nvlddmkm.sys" is a system component involved with the Nvidia GPU drivers, so this would indicate that it's likely a corrupted GPU driver).

There is a program called bluescreenview using it will give you a line of numbers and letters that is displayed in a BSOD, putting that line into google will tell you whats wrong

Edited by Rezuga