Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Exactly Does Ranking Up Your Mastery Rank Entail?

Lukerez

Question

5 answers to this question

Gives you access to weapons such as the Gorgon or the other items that are locked.

That's not at all what I was asking.  Well maybe it was technically but from context clues you can see I was asking about how to rank the Mastery Rank UPWARDS.  In order for me to obtain the HEK.  I am Rank 3 right now.  Thanks.

Supposedly there are more additions planned for the future of mastery ranks, but for now it only unlocks those few weapons.

Leveling up frames, weapons and sentinels is the way you gain mastery points to increase your level.

Edited by Slayblaze

That's not at all what I was asking.  Well maybe it was technically but from context clues you can see I was asking about how to rank the Mastery Rank UPWARDS.  In order for me to obtain the HEK.  I am Rank 3 right now.  Thanks.

Oh I see, Sorry.

Supposedly there are more additions planned for the future of mastery ranks, but for now it only unlocks those few weapons.

Leveling up frames, weapons and sentinels is the way you gain mastery points to increase your level.

Thank you.  I figured as much because you see your progress on screen and all, but I wanted clarification.