Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Erm What Just Happened... I Got Assassinated By A Ghost

Catgroove

[warning, contains possible spoiler]

I tried googling this situation but... after killing J3-Golem and going to another planet doing some soloing, a mysterious scary-&#! face appeared and told me I would be avenged upon for killing golem. I thought nothing of it and continued to stealth-clear the level until I cleared a room, when a rogue warframe materialised in the centre of the room and just freakin owned me. The mysterious face man said something along the lines of "justice has been served" and I was sitting there, dead, like :o .

Anybody else have this happen to them?

Edited by Catgroove

I'm sure there's a miss understanding here. As we all know, the Stalker doesn't exist.

For troubleshooting purposes, let me give you some possible explanations of what occured in your game:

1.You said that he mentioned that "justice has been served", this was infact Phoenix Wright playing PvP against you. When DE Told him: "We're sorry sir, this game has no Player Versus Player in it." He objected, and entered your match. He also objected the fact that you were probably not hosting, and were infact in Solo mode.

2. You were playing with a goth Excalibur / Ash that tricked you into thinking you were alone, only to have an army of snipers on the ledges of the map shooting directly at you while he pretends to be the one causing damage to you. Don't worry, this has happened to everyone at some point in their life!

3. Hallucinogenic mushrooms.

4. Your splines were not reticulated properly, Try rebooting your game / computer, and if all else fails download some more RAM.

5. Councilor Commander Captain Vor has returned to haunt you once more, only he has evolved into Space Ninja Councilor Commander Captain Vor.

6. You accidentally alt tabbed and found yourself playing Minecraft. The graphics of both games are extremely similar, so it is understandable that you did not realize the switch has occured. You were the slaughtered by Herobrine. To avoid this issue, try playing more Warframe instead.

I hope this has been helpful / enlightening for you! Any one of these options is a highly valid possibility (At least higher than a so-called evil ninja that was confirmed to not exist, amirite?)

Cheers!

Hes called a Stalker. He a Rouge Tenno out to get revenge for bosses you have killed. Basically workin for the enemy...

*sigh*

(Yes I know, bit jerk like of me)

Well he is sorta rouge. I mean his cheeks are a little blushed/reddish.  I was gonna say something too, but rouge kinda works in the case of stalker.

Well he is sorta rouge. I mean his cheeks are a little blushed/reddish.  I was gonna say something too, but rouge kinda works in the case of stalker.

I dunno, rouge wearing stalkers sounds like an issue better suited for the off-topic forum, dontcha think?