Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Lockers Look Terrible

Drunken_Child

I have yet to see a post on this topic in the correct forum so I will begin. The new lockers look sloppy and garish. The new lockers rushed and like a lower resolution. Please revert to the old one. but the worst is the Grineer lockers. They are open jet they still have red, what? I was very confused at first and didn't really understand it but I get it now, that does not mean its not ugly though. I was just wondering why they changed it, the old version was perfectly fine and now this repugnant look?

I have yet to see a post on this topic in the correct forum so I will begin. The new lockers look sloppy and garish. The new lockers rushed and like a lower resolution. Please revert to the old one. but the worst is the Grineer lockers. They are open jet they still have red, what? I was very confused at first and didn't really understand it but I get it now, that does not mean its not ugly though. I was just wondering why they changed it, the old version was perfectly fine and now this repugnant look?

The reason for the change was so that people affected with colorblindness could be able to distinguish open lockers to locked lockers better.