Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Dilemma (Which One Do I Join?)

ArgonTheFox

Question

On a lore/fun level, I want to join the Arbiters of Hexis, because they seem to have the best "theme", with the added bonus the man who introduces the Arbiters has a very seductive voice, which is always a desirable feature. (On a side note, he looks like Loki. I think hes a Tenno.)

However, New Loka and The Perrin Sequence happen to favour literally everything I like to play with, so I want their mods. Im aware I can join AoH, and ask friends to trade me the mods from other syndicates, but theres so much stuff in NL and TPS that I want, it wouldn't be fair asking them for all of it. (Theres about 6 things I want from New Loka.)

Therefore, should I join New Loka in the hopes of obtaining all of my mods, then abandon them for Arbiters of Hexis, where I shall conquest the stars themselves with my beautiful comrade and his brooding qualities, or should I just flat out join Arbiters? Im undecided.

Discuss. Also, whos in a similar situation?

2 answers to this question

I was in a similar situation, except I just wanted to be with my chosen three - the Red Veil, the Arbiters and Cephalon Suda. Eventually I decided to join the Veil because I love their look, I loved them from the beginning (like how Harley Quinn loves the Joker - she might want to back out, but she no longer can) and the idea of me being Nyx with a mind-controlled Charger, a Kubrow and a Charger spectre (AKA Queen of the Canines) was too good to pass up. Plus, the Arbiters refuse to see us as fighters and would rather have us as scholars, so that was a big no. For the Cephalon, the idea of being controlled by an AI doesn't appeal to me (and the Lotus doesn't count - I don't believe she's an AI nor does she control us.)

Anyway, on topic. Sorry to post that there. Ahem.

Well, let's take a look at the oppositions of the people you want to sign up with. New Loka's allied with the Perrin Sequence, but Perrin Sequence is opposed to the Arbiters of Hexis. Clearly the best option here is to work for New Loka and the Arbiters, then abandon the former for your Mr. Sexyvoice - unless of course adding to the Perrin Sequence via New Loka still goes against the Arbiters, in which case go straight for Arbies.

To put it simply, do the missions for New Loka. Even if it affects the Arbiters negatively, you should still try and get the Weapon Augmentations for TPS and NL first.

Anyway, on topic. Sorry to post that there. Ahem.

Well, let's take a look at the oppositions of the people you want to sign up with. New Loka's allied with the Perrin Sequence, but Perrin Sequence is opposed to the Arbiters of Hexis. Clearly the best option here is to work for New Loka and the Arbiters, then abandon the former for your Mr. Sexyvoice - unless of course adding to the Perrin Sequence via New Loka still goes against the Arbiters, in which case go straight for Arbies.

To put it simply, do the missions for New Loka. Even if it affects the Arbiters negatively, you should still try and get the Weapon Augmentations for TPS and NL first.

I didn't realize I could level both New Loka to get the Perrin Sequence up so I can collect all my stuff at once. Thank you. ^w^