Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Hacking Ui Is Bad.

Lancars

The lines for the paths are to faded and the little boxes on the lines mess with my eyes so i cannot make the pattern out fast enough. Who thought it was a good idea to kind wash it all together. I keep messing up cause something is off and i don't notice it right away when i have the full 7 panel hacking one.

Just make the background darker and the lines thicker and remove the silly tiny boxes on it. And tune down the glow.

The lines for the paths are to faded and the little boxes on the lines mess with my eyes so i cannot make the pattern out fast enough. Who thought it was a good idea to kind wash it all together. I keep messing up cause something is off and i don't notice it right away when i have the full 7 panel hacking one.

Just make the background darker and the lines thicker and remove the silly tiny boxes on it. And tune down the glow.

WOW can someone say Please. 

It's not too bad for ones like Vaugahn's screenshot. However when they changed the hacking graphics they also added additional hacking puzzles in. Sometimes every circle has a thing in it and some of those can get really visually confusing, especially with how large (and perhaps also how off center) the minigame is now. I failed to start a survival three times in a row due to having trouble quickly registering where the lines were on one of these large ones. I'll take a screenshot of it if I reencounter it.

Though, something else to remember is that you can sit here on a forum and look at the image really relaxed and for longer periods of time. In game your trying to do it fast without knowing for sure what your puzzle layout will be, so such visuals can much more easily confuse and distract you in game than they can on-forum. Forum pictures also don't include any animations or external factors that might distract. In order to really judge whether the experience is okay with you you have to actually encounter it in game.

Edited by DrFail