Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

State Your Syndicates

Beowulf57

What is a tenno?

A tenno is not a mere "warrior", a tool of bloodshed and war used by the wicked. We are not a pawn of the system.

A tenno is not a machine to be experimented on, to take what is sacred and twist it into an unrecognizable abomination. Our sacred ways are not to be touched. What we have seen is beyond mortal comprehension. Our knowledge beyond their imagination.

The question is not what tenno are, what you are. The question is,

What will you become?

Seek enlightenment; surpass what your masters made you to be. Do not be deceived by these fools who exploit us for their own selfish gains. Remember our sacred ways; join the Arbiters.

Hexis guides, tenno.

Steel Meridian.

You call yourself protectors? Guardians of the system? We must protect the few that remain to ensure the balance of the universe is held. The innocent must remain so from the wars waged around them.

I am a paragon of righteous fury, and Tenno is my name.

Arbiters of Hexis! & Cephalon Suda!

Its an honor to join the Arbiters of Hexis, they share my beliefs in who my Tenno are, each Tenno I have is more then just an simple solider, each one of them have their own personality, wants and wishes. Each of my Tenno are being hold back by our pitiful, leader the Lotus. She holds us back to our true power.

No more, we will turn out sides aginest the Lotus and join with the Arbiters of Hexis!, their rewards are worth our own and each of my Tenno will have their name onto their suits proudly. However we are not alone in this!, we are proudly and honored to be allies with the Cephalon Suda, she seeks the same information and power I want for each of my Tenno Information and powerful technology.

We are the true Syndicate and any other faction that dares cross our path will be destroyed!, however some of my...Tenno, like Nekros, Nova and Valkyer are wishing to join the other factions, but fear not, as I Legion, who proudly given up his old body and mind to become Loki Prime!, their true master leader and clan overlord I will guide their minds to the right path!.

JOIN THE HEXIS AND SUDA!,

Legion

Edited by LegionCynex

I'm starting off with the Red Fail, but as soon as I can get the large ammo restore blueprints, I'm ditching those terrorists for Cephalon Suda and the Arbiters.

I've held Suda's ideals long before she became a thing.

Victory through knowledge.

Peace through understanding.

Also the Steel Meridian, as with the godly power we Tenno hold, we have a responsibility to help those who are powerless.