Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Archwing Quest So Far

Legonist

The archwing quest for the most part has been pretty interesting due to its varied and lore speckled nature (except for that loot bug a patch or 2 ago which made me go back to my solo nature). The main part of the archwing quest which I am finding annoying in context is....The Wait. As with the nature of warframe when you building something you have to wait for it to build, and i am fine with that. The issue i have is how it is incorporated with the quest. The text says "forge your archwing" at the forge which is not incorrect as I have made the parts and am now making the whole archwing but it would be nice if it was changed to "wait for your archwing to finish being assembled".

But that is just a minor part of the bigger picture which is the eternal legendary captain of my spaceship... ORDIS THE AGGRAVATING. He says to me every time i get back to my ship "You have all the archwing parts, What Are You Waiting For?" I found this very very annoying as I shouted  at my screen "MY FORGE YOU STUPID AI!". (Im normally fine with ordis but at that moment i thought i was talking to claptrap and flipped out).

In conclusion I am fine with the wait but some things of the quest make it seem like you shoundn't be waiting and it would be nice if the game didn't bring up the fact I have 24 hours out of 36 left to wait till i can fly in space.

Deviating from the quest into regular missions, I've run a lot of archwing missions and they seem to have basically no loot at all (the OCCASIONAL mod) and overall feel sort of boring.

I'm a bit pissed that warframe mods don't affect any of the abilities, so you can't run more max power, better efficiency, rage, power strength, power range etc. I'd like at the very least to have efficiency and rage, since the weapons are pretty crap and the mods are sadistically crap (60% bonus damage doesn't really upscale very much on an already pathetic weapon). The only damage mods i've seen are 60%, so I can't really speak for the other mods. Of course, it'd be nicer if i could FIND the other mods, 20 runs should net way more than 4 different mods so far. They ought to have made it so you get ONE random archwing mod at the end of each archwing mission, at the absolute least.

It became unbearable to the point where this morning i decided to stop playing because after each mission ORDIS THE STUPID keeps asking in the most annoying claptrap voice i have heard outside of borderlands. I only have to wait 3 hours until warframe is bearable to play again.

I can understand why Ordis is necessary and most of the time I actually find him useful but there should be an option to just shut him up from saying things which the ships nav systems or the UI already say.