Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.0.4

[DE]Rebecca

I am having an issue with the Field of View. I normally play with it maxed, so when I tried to play with it while in an Archwing mission, I noticed that even though the setting was maxed out, when I re-maxed it, my FoV got much larger. That isn't the problem though as I love the larger field, the issue is I have to go back and reset it each time I enter an Archwing mission. If we could get a separate FoV slider for Archwing it would be great, but either way, we need it fixed so we don't have to do it for every mission.

Edit: Aslo, Fusion Cores are awesome and all, but I am tired of grinding out Archwing missions only to get one mods that I have already gotten almost 20 times, and a collection of 10 cores after every mission. Please increase the drop rate of the Archwing mods.

Edited by FREQ1989

Help! my Warframe is still crashing on the first loading screen since I updated to U15. I verified and optimized the cache and even reinstalled but still nothing... I haven't been able to play since yesterday now I've lost my 7-day login reward.

Seems that there is a problem with playing Solo when pausing the game. When brining up the menu, and goes back, the headtracking of the Warframe appears to be stuck looking at just one specific direction (To be more exact, the last time the frame looked at).

This can be quite, i can put it, very distracting really.

Ach, just did an Archwing Interception. Thought "Hey, this is going quite well, really".
Managed to inch my way back from defeat, wondering how many nasties there'd be left for me to kill, seeing as I hadn't encountered that many for the last couple of minutes.

..They were all hibernating in an asteroid. Couldn't get to them :[

Ach, just did an Archwing Interception. Thought "Hey, this is going quite well, really".

Managed to inch my way back from defeat, wondering how many nasties there'd be left for me to kill, seeing as I hadn't encountered that many for the last couple of minutes.

..They were all hibernating in an asteroid. Couldn't get to them :[

If you have missiles, it will sometimes work

I can't stop laughing.

If you have missiles, it will sometimes work

Missiles are always the solution.

Cheers for the tip.

So just to add insult to .. insult; did another one just now, even better result than the last attempt. Was dreading the amount of asteroid hibernating enemies.

But there were none! Safe! .. I thought.

5th remaining enemy I melee, and swiftly get stuck in the geometry of a protruding metal structure.

On the bright side, I reckon I understand our foes a bit better now - it is cozy in there.

Edit: Succes!

Although, just to complete the circle, this time a Tower was hibernating in an asteroid - could just barely capture it if I cooed the rocky surface, and thankfully the angry bumping of the nasties did not accomplish the same feat.

Needless to say, it was with some trepidation that I went about killing the confused would-be moths, considering the past experiences.

Apologies for the chronology, but that basically sums up a report:

- Enemies can get stuck in asteroids (assuming other structures as well - unverified)

- You can get stuck in structures (assuming asteroids as well - unverified)

- Towers can spawn inside asteroids.

And this occurs rather often in Archwing Interception missions, at least - as these each occured in 3 seperate but consecutive playthroughs.

Edited by Santiak