Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.0.4

[DE]Rebecca

ok, here is a bug. i think this is where it is posted. when using ash's blade storm if your target dies before you kill it you can fly. you stay at the same height unless you interact with the terrain. you cant jump but you can slide and use weapons after you switch weapons.

that is all i know about this bug.

i'd like to see the grineer drahk master weapon theft mechanic fixed.

half the time your weapon comes back at rank 0 or disappears entirely.

dual weapons occasionally only allow a single to be picked back up.

very frustrating whenever you run into these guys.

i think the mechanic idea is solid, i'd just like it to be less buggy.

A few bugs I've noticed

Obviously enemies getting stuck inside objects on Archwing interception.

Getting stuck inside objects during Archwing missions, mostly interception.

Silva and Aegis shield left open on ship sometimes after leaving Arsenal.

One suggestion, Adding an E-Stop for the Archwing while boosting, Penalty for using it could be full shield drain or cool down (either reduced by future mod maybe).

Keep up the good work

Small question, any news about the Nvidia graphics issues? after 15.0.4 i can't even get to the login screen, in the previous ones i could login and get a yellow screen or experience freezing or crashing when i could open the galaxy map, obviously when the yellow screen didn't happen, now the game opens, i see the loading screen and then it freezes, the login audio starts playing but the screen either it sticks to the loading image or freezes when i see another software, also before this update i couldn't get back to the game when i did ALT+TAB on fullscreen mode, so i've bein playing in window mode since quite a while.

BTW, thanks for all the efforts on fixing the game, the most of us appreciate the efforts and hard work, i don't mind the fact that i can't play, but i would thank any update about the Nvidia issues.

I'll repeat my PC specs again.

Windows XP Pro SP3 32 Bits

Nvidia GT610 2GB DDR3

RAM 3.25 GB

AMD Athlon II X3 450 3.21Ghz

I think windows xp that is your problem also you could try updating the graphics card driver if you havent already. You could also check what background processes are running on your pc you may have applications running that don't need to be running that started up with windows.

My pc specs are 

Windows 8.1 64 bit 

Nvidia Geforce 9500 GT 1Gb DDR2 Ram

System Ram 2Gb DDR2

Intel Celeron E1200 1.6GHz <-- Duel core processor

As you can see the hardware specs of my pc are less than what you have. I have no problems with graphics, no problems logging in, no crashes with update 15 or any of the hotfixes, all the graphics settings are on low or off and the frame rate usually stays between 20 and 30 fps. I am waiting on the archwing to finish building before I can attempt any of those missions. I hope this helps.

Edited by EtherealLegacy