Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Interception

Darkseal

I get trapped inside the hitbox geo in the interception missions a lot. Invis geo outside the visible geo.... the enemies get trapped inside visible geo a lot too. This is happening on the curved pieces of metal. This metal I think is used in a few of the floating pieces of space hulk debris AND on the "D" point that is stuck inside the asteroid (yeah, sometimes D is inside an asteroid)

Also, some points get stuck in a constant contested state, with no enemies around.

And when it's clean up time, the waypoints for enemies to kill, there is no enemy there. Either they have not spawned or it's just a point in space where no enemy will show up. Also, sometimes it's an enemy that has already been killed.

.... Also....

I cannot use my codex scanner to scan enemies. I can pull it out, I can aim and see them highlighted... I cannot scan. I have only tried this so far on Earth.

Edited by Darkseal

I was doing an interception for the Limbo quest and 3 things happen:1.If i fail the mission dont even get a proof, sometimes i would get one; 2. when I am in the linset I get a blank icon(where my warframe should be) and it says "Excaliber" or my weapons for the Archwing are showing rank 1(for the gun) and unranked(for the melee), when both are already ranked; 3.Finishing athe interception mission and getting 5 proofs but when i go to my foundry, it shows that i dont have anymore than I already had. Could you please fix this A.S.A.P.

- Tenno and enemies getting trapped inside stuctures

- Stations spawning inside objects

-  Invisible + invincible enemies

- Random inability to power up a station

- Station randomly refusing to power up though no enemies around

- General inconsistency of station's power up and down mechanics

- Tenno and enemies getting trapped inside stuctures

- Stations spawning inside objects

-  Invisible + invincible enemies

- Random inability to power up a station

- Station randomly refusing to power up though no enemies around

- General inconsistency of station's power up and down mechanics

This and

- Enemies keep on capturing the stations even after they die

This and

- Enemies keep on capturing the stations even after they die

Also, when u get 100% and u have to kill all remaining enemies, sometimes I get stuck with 1 last marker that has either an invisible mob, or its just bugged and the mission doesnt let me progress so only option is to abort mission.(lost some archwing mods from that :/ )

I'd like to add that this is also happening to me, A LOT. Seems to have to do with the bounce-back mechanic, which I think is silly anyway but hey, do what you want I guess. It's frustrating because it's making it impossible for me to get to Round 4 of Interception x_X Always get stuck on something before then, or an enemy becomes untouchable because it's in an asteroid. 

The workarounds for "can't see mob" situations (excluding mobs stuck inside structures) is: have the person Hosting the game go kill the mobs, which leads me to believe it's a client<->host desync issue.

I think so, my friend was hosting the game. I found a random marker and I couldn't see the enemy. So I asked my friend to come over and see, but he just shot the marker and it disappeared. So can confirm here.

I almost always crash during an archwing mission. I got to Interception round 8, then I crash D:

Hopefully DE comes out squishin' every bug out there. Nonetheless, AWESOME WORK DE I LUV ARCHWING!