Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Mod Farming

ToastyCalzone

Question

20 answers to this question

We definitly need something like a Carrier abilitie. Don't want to know how many mods i have missed because i haven't seen them. I also just discovered that even when you melee an enemy you don't pick up a mod if he drops one. Increasing size of the mods and make them glow or some effect because right now they are very hard to spot.

Loot detector Aura is kinda useless for archwing, by the time the mods show up on radar or glow ur pretty much right beside them and have most likely spotted them visually anyway (I've been running aura + thiefs wit for a few missions or so to test but I dont think thiefs wit works.)

Loot detector Aura is kinda useless for archwing, by the time the mods show up on radar or glow ur pretty much right beside them and have most likely spotted them visually anyway (I've been running aura + thiefs wit for a few missions or so to test but I dont think thiefs wit works.)

Thief's wit definitely works. it makes them bright gold and helps quite a bit for me. I do agree to the sort of carrier recommendation. Something that picks up items at a distance would be a life saver

Thief's wit definitely works. it makes them bright gold and helps quite a bit for me. I do agree to the sort of carrier recommendation. Something that picks up items at a distance would be a life saver

Funny since I've had it equipped and the Mods haven't been glowing for me, even when I take the time to basically get on top of them to 'Mark' them for others. And the lack of resources and what not almost make it a waste for Archwing missions...not that there are many other mods that help but still. Would be nice if it worked 'better'.

Well, farming solo EXT missions partly solves the problem. Just find the enemy and spam meele attack button - you dash towards the enemy and kill them with like 2-3 hits tops and if there's any drop from the enemies - you pick it up right away. But why in archwing missions you get usuall mods? In 4 tries on interception i never got a single archwing mod, just fussion cores and random crappy usual mods - what the hell!? 

Edited by SALANDRAKE

I'm 100% sure the other day when i tested, the aura worked and thiefs wit didn't. tested both on their own and together and sitting right beside a dropped mod with thiefs wit equiped it did not show on the radar or glow. Who knows tho, maybe one of the hotfixes made it work, if I remember i'll test later to see.

Just so you all know, it's confirmed that the ONLY mods that work in combination with Archwing are, only, SURVIVABILITY mods. Nothing else, from what I am able to read on the patch notes; Armor, Health, and Shiels are the only mods that transfer over from warframe to Archwing so far. Thief's wit will not work while Auras will work. Keep this in mind.

Just so you all know, it's confirmed that the ONLY mods that work in combination with Archwing are, only, SURVIVABILITY mods. Nothing else, from what I am able to read on the patch notes; Armor, Health, and Shiels are the only mods that transfer over from warframe to Archwing so far. Thief's wit will not work while Auras will work. Keep this in mind.

Thief's Wit sometimes worked for me (more often when I was host, less often as client) in 15.0.4. Haven't had a chance to test since last 2 hotfixes.

How about, if you already got the Carrier sentinel equipped or any other sentinel on you ,the sentinel can mount the archwing somewhere ( like where the archwing is  fused to the warframe ) and so he will be able to use his special ability like Shade's ghost skill or Carrier's Vacuum skill ( but they cant fight / shoot the enemies ) , they can only use a skill that is unique to them.

Well in the mean time you can kill by melee so you will get the mods when they drop. Having Loot Detector is not a guarantee you will see them mods, you must be in range to have the glow effect. I changed my aura to something else more beneficial like energy syphon or rifle amp or the melee aura. And do mark the mods :)

It is stated that power mods work too.