Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rushing Kubrow Stasis Recovery - Really?

Briareos

I heard that now we can rush the 3-hour delay when defrosting our Kubrow. "Great!" I thought. "Now I can finally swap between Kubrow for particular missions just like Sentinels!" So I pull Redtext, my Lotus-masked Sahasa, out of the freezer, go to equip him, happily hit the "Rush Recovery" button...

...and find that it costs 10 plat.

Really, DE? REALLY? You couldn't come up with a blueprint to make one-use Kubrow thermal blankets, or some decently large credit charge to pay for the increased Liset fuel or something like that? You've got to link it to either Real Money or selling stuff on the market?

I understand that plat is used to rush builds, but that's a one-time charge and then you have the frame or weapon or whatever and you can use it as much as you want. What you're telling me is, every time I don't want to wait 3 hours to thaw my Huras for use on a Rescue 2.0 mission that I need to go sell a couple blueprints on the market first. That's bogus and it needs to change.

If they changed it to like maybe 1 argon crystal or something to rush the recovery it think that would be much better.

That's what DE originally told us it was going to be but I guess someone has been binge drinking the greedy milk again.

without plat cost, what would stop people from freezing a kubrow 2 minutes befor server rest, then defrost him/her to avoid DNA degredation?

Making it cost something else, like I said. I don't want it to be free, I want it to be reasonable.

Hell, make a rushed recovery cost a DNA stabilizer. Say it's because when you rush them that it causes DNA to degrade faster. That way you can't get around spending stabilizers like that. Boom, problem solved and it even fits with the lore. Making it cost 10 plat feels like they just didn't want to think up something so they slapped on a cost just to say you could now rush recovery, without them thinking of the actual game mechanics involved. Come on, DE, let's do this!

Edited by Briareos