Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Drop In Fps And Load Time Is Way Longer

dany565

Question

after update 15 my fps went from 60 all the time to 27-30(i have everything in the display settings to the lowest settings) and before the update i was always one of the first to load the game, now it takes so long that i join even after wave 2... please help me :( hope i'm not alone

6 answers to this question

I can relate. Pre-update 15, I could get around 40 fps on medium settings, be the first one to load in, AND instantly load up the game. Now, post-update 15, when I launch the game it is completely black for a minute, afterwards taking a couple minutes to load up. Now on the lowest possible settings (including a 800 x ? resolution) it takes 5 minutes to load into a game, I get less than 10 fps, and half the time while joining a game Warframe will crash.

I can relate. Pre-update 15, I could get around 40 fps on medium settings, be the first one to load in, AND instantly load up the game. Now, post-update 15, when I launch the game it is completely black for a minute, afterwards taking a couple minutes to load up. Now on the lowest possible settings (including a 800 x ? resolution) it takes 5 minutes to load into a game, I get less than 10 fps, and half the time while joining a game Warframe will crash.

yeah i know, it takes forever for the game to start, i hope DE fixes this problem soon, because it just makes the game unplayable

Another topic on the same subject suggested using the Warframe Launcher's "optimize" button to fix this problem. May not work for everybody, but there's pretty much no reason not to try it.

i saw that post, i tried it, and there was no difference :(

Another topic on the same subject suggested using the Warframe Launcher's "optimize" button to fix this problem. May not work for everybody, but there's pretty much no reason not to try it.

ya i was going to say try optimizing as well. my load times are back to normal now