Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Questioning The Integrity Of Cephalon Suda

Inversus

Wait, how did you get sent on a mission?

You have to be at rank 1 on any of the syndicates. Then go into your star map and look at the icons at the top left (1 of which is alert). The one on the right of these are syndicate missions

Cephalon Suda initially claims to have an 'abhorrence of destruction' then decided to send me on a mission to exterminate corpus...

I think someone might have got the meaning of the word abhorrence mixed up when writing the bio

Maybe it's a matter of destroying the destroyers to stop destruction.   It doesn't make sense to me either.  I just want the rewards.

Edited by VampirePirate

Cephalon Suda initially claims to have an 'abhorrence of destruction' then decided to send me on a mission to exterminate corpus...

I think someone might have got the meaning of the word abhorrence mixed up when writing the bio

The problem is that mission types that don't involve killing just don't exist yet.

I do hope that we get to see them at some point. Also just because someone hates violence...does not mean the individual will not use it when necessary.

I can hate punching your teeth in...but I am still going to do it if you deliberately try to be a hindrance to me.

Edit: I would totally love seeing a Syndicate mission from the Cephalon that requires you to for example steal an artifact without being seen once or killing any unit.

Those maps would be less randomized to ensure that paths where you can sneak along with timing or alternative routes actually exist.

Edited by Shehriazad