Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U15 Freeze = Unresponsive Computer

MacJabber

I've been playing warframe for 2 weeks now and I have not experienced any problem but ever since u15 came it became unplayable and laggy. Whenever I go to a mission I can play for about 8 minutes tops then the game hangs and my PC no longer responds. I also have an animation problem where my Excalibur's nape seem to tear and flap around. Am I the only 1 experiencing this because I really like this game and i don't want to quit anytime sooner because of this update problem.

Edited by MacJabber

De should have most if not all of the serious problems hotfixed within the next few days. That's how it's always been.

Oh really? Then ill just wait for it. I was so excited because I just finished building my valkyr and I would like these problems to be fixed soon so I can play her.

Patience it wil be fixed soon. DE have a great track record at fixing bugs like this quickly. try lowering some texture settings in options menu in the mean time. I havent experienced any such problems on my PC yet. Havent experienced any crashes so far either on my win64 partition.

My win32 partition is a bit more stable after dropping the texture settings from high to medium.

From what I've heard, there's some driver issues with certain nVidia GPUs. If that's not the problem, try disabling DirectX 10 in the launcher at startup.

Other than that, I'm not sure, though I did hear something about 32-bit Windows having some troubles.

n5c2okW.png

Edited by ZimaZang

Patience it wil be fixed soon. DE have a great track record at fixing bugs like this quickly. try lowering some texture settings in options menu in the mean time. I havent experienced any such problems on my PC yet. Havent experienced any crashes so far either on my win64 partition.

My win32 partition is a bit more stable after dropping the texture settings from high to medium.

I am playing on lowest settings so I wont have to experince problems on fps and graphics.. but still the game freezes and shuts down on missions.

i don't know why but for some reason i don't have the directx10 marked in its grayed out and i cant click it 

Known Bugs:

-Dx10 causes game to be unplayable (causes black screen on launch).

Pretty sure they just disabled it
Edited by Lypiphera

Oh really? Then ill just wait for it. I was so excited because I just finished building my valkyr and I would like these problems to be fixed soon so I can play her.

lol am not even joking i have the  same problem as u  and  i just finished building my valkyr too and i cant play becuase of this freez thing :(

Edited by iTsZacki

• 1 month later...