Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I?

DIEX

Question

i think i cant play my account anymore... it only has 5 platinums left and i also cant spend my dollars... should i make a new one or stick with this account? what i love in this account is that, it has lato vandal... so, what now?

your account lvl increases only by lvling your equip,

I don't say it's impossible, but it makes a lot more fun with plat. Without Plat, you are forced to the default slots (correct me, but I think it was 2WF slots and 6 Weapon slots)

This slots are the only Thing you really need Plat for in Warframe, anything else can be obtained through Alert missions...

You get 200ex for each WF lvl and 100exp for each weapon lvl (again, pls correct me if they changed this)

if you want to increase your Account lvl, you have to level your equip.

Warframes and Weapons max lvl is 30 so thats 6000 exp per frame and 3000 exp per weapon.

If you used all the slots, you have to sell a weapon to lvl it again...

The Highest weapon as far as I know is the HEK with lvl4 I think

atm I don't know how much exp you need to get to lvl4, but I think you get the Point ;)

Playing without any Plat is hard (as it should be), but still possible.

Keep in mind:

Devs need to eat ;) (and Warframe has fair prices imho if you just buy the needed parts which are slots :))

He's talking about once you've ranked up your account you can then buy the weapons using plat instead of finding the materials and blueprints.

Gorgon for example is 50000 credits on the market, but you need a certain account lvl to buy it...

Did they change this, isn't it the same for the HEK?

Can't remember, have it for so long now ^^

He's talking about once you've ranked up your account you can then buy the weapons using plat instead of finding the materials and blueprints.

Ah okay, being able to plat-buy weapons before reaching mastery rank. Thanks for the explain!

i think i cant play my account anymore... it only has 5 platinums left and i also cant spend my dollars... should i make a new one or stick with this account? what i love in this account is that, it has lato vandal... so, what now?

Platinum isn't important for playing, as are weapon/warframe slots. You can still play normally without spending any cash. I got to rank 4 with just defaults, and I didn't even need to craft and rank-up every single weapon available at that time.

Edited by Shion963

without any Plat you sure have a hard time to lvl you account to finally get to the higher tier weapons...

Where did you spent your Plat for? Weapon/Warframe Slots or Potatoes?

I used it to style my boofie, my wyrm

your account lvl increases only by lvling your equip,

I don't say it's impossible, but it makes a lot more fun with plat. Without Plat, you are forced to the default slots (correct me, but I think it was 2WF slots and 6 Weapon slots)

This slots are the only Thing you really need Plat for in Warframe, anything else can be obtained through Alert missions...

You get 200ex for each WF lvl and 100exp for each weapon lvl (again, pls correct me if they changed this)

if you want to increase your Account lvl, you have to level your equip.

Warframes and Weapons max lvl is 30 so thats 6000 exp per frame and 3000 exp per weapon.

If you used all the slots, you have to sell a weapon to lvl it again...

The Highest weapon as far as I know is the HEK with lvl4 I think

atm I don't know how much exp you need to get to lvl4, but I think you get the Point ;)

Playing without any Plat is hard (as it should be), but still possible.

Keep in mind:

Devs need to eat ;) (and Warframe has fair prices imho if you just buy the needed parts which are slots :))

I don't get it

I really wish that the devs make a plat day, free 45 plats

Wow.... You cant play the game because you dont have platinum and you dont want to spend money on it?! And now you want to make a new account, so you can spend the 50 platinum on what exactly?

Wow.... You cant play the game because you dont have platinum and you dont want to spend money on it?! And now you want to make a new account, so you can spend the 50 platinum on what exactly?

save em so my wf won't look cheap

i spent all my platinum to skip 3 days building Rhino .. yeah i spent all my 50 plat ... i really want to go back in time and get them cuz i want to buy slots ... how fool i am .....!! but ofcourse i wont think about new account thats crazy !! 

Edited by o_HiTMaN_o

i spent all my platinum to skip 3 days building Rhino .. yeah i spent all my 50 plat ... i really want to go back in time and get them cuz i want to buy slots ... how fool i am .....!! but ofcourse i wont think about new account thats crazy !!

So I'm not the only one who has done a foolish stuff thingy