Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Kubrow And Handler

GhostSwordsman

So by now I think a good amount of players have encountered the Grineer kubrow and their handler. Anyone notice how the kubrow can disarm you? Neat function, but I really hope you don't lose a weapon if you choose not to pick it back up or don't notice you've been disarmed. What do you guys think?

You can pick other weapons from other players that have been disarmed if you're disarmed as well. Crazy fun.

Interesing. I didn't know that.

What do I think about the enemy or if you'll lose the weapon?

You don't lose the weapon, and the enemy may need a slight nerfing after the bugs are fixed.

A bit of both. Good to know that the weapon won't be lost too. I'm not entirely sure how they would need to be nerfed slightly either. Is it because of the disarming? I haven't had any trouble with them, so long as they don't take my melee from me. Of course it also poses the question of what happens if you don't retrieve your weapon and another kubrow comes up to you and uses its disarm ability, what happens then? Do you lose your secondary? And your melee after that? That would make game-play very interesting if you could allow yourself to be disarmed to fight with only warframe powers.

I think the enemy is interesting. I'm just not so happy about it unranking and unmodding my primary during the mission. Sure I can pick it back up, but its a fraction of effective as it might have been before.

I'm assuming this is a bug.

This should be the bug.