Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Got Mad..

lNogardl

So i was with my Ash just doing some invasion missions when Stalker appears, "no biggie" i think to myself as i turn invisible and proceed to own him. He was kind enough to even drop me a Blind justice mod which i've always wanted so i was very happy!

But then.. the very next mission he shows up again, i kid you not, and i was his target again. "Ok" i think to myself, "I'll just get another blind justice for my friend then, bring it on!"

My futile multiple attempts at going invisible were sights of shame as they kept getting cancelled for some reason, as i fall to the ground dead i could only think that this has never happened before against the Stalker, he was mad, he wants me dead, i fear for my life.

Someone help.

Edited by Nogard18

Dispel. It's an ability Stalker has (and Zanuka Hunter, IIRC), that instantly cancels any buffs or debuffs deployed by players. He should use it instantly whenever any ability of this kind is used, so I'm more baffled that you using invisibility against him WORKED before.

Edited by Mcl_BlueMadness

this happened to me once before,except he attacked me 3 times in a row. He only attacks you when you have low level gear. the only thing i can conclude is that you're able to get multiple marks from the stalker, however he doesn't come until you have (relatively) low level gear, however, because you dont use low level gear to kill bosses or missions, they start to stack up, and that's why we got attacked multiple times in a row.

P.S. not even a single blueprint for hate or despair ;-;

Edited by Xicio

You got lucky the first round mate.

Best thing to do is dance around him and just keep shooting, ignore your powers as he'll just cancel them.

I guess that's what made him come back for a second time in a row (which also made me surprised), he wanted to show just what he's capable of..