Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot Apply Configuration... Your Account Has Not Been Charged...

DynDasE

There is a way around it. Apply the mods you want, click apply. When it says it has not been applied. Relog. Your mods are now applied.

It is worth mentioning that if you relog once you complete a mission. Your rewards will show up.

Sincerely: Sneaky Fel.

Its actually saving the progress to the mission. You get your reward. Dont worry folks, this isn't impacting your playing.  And as Beldezn1k said above, you can apply the configuration of mods (or fusion!) then log out, and when you log back in, its there ready to go.

now who the F*** wants to go throug the effort? they need to fix this.. i didnt spend plat on this game  for this crap.

now who the F*** wants to go throug the effort? they need to fix this.. i didnt spend plat on this game  for this crap.

It is beta and this issue will only last an hour or so. The developers of this game are exceedingly competent and caring.

I think what its referring to is more like the account stats more so then items. I got all the items and credits from my missions. But yes I'm having this problem to. This issue needs to be address immediately someone call the dev's house. I need my fix damnit!

I think what its referring to is more like the account stats more so then items. I got all the items and credits from my missions. But yes I'm having this problem to. This issue needs to be address immediately someone call the dev's house. I need my fix damnit!

Yeah it seems that stuff does go through but it isnt automatically shown.

For God Sake, Mastery Rank Does Not Update.

Before this happening, my akbolto is at level 15. Next Rank in 1500.

Now my akbolto is at level 19. Next Rank STILL in 1500. It should be updated to "in 1100".

I am missing mastery rank right now.