Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot Apply Configuration... Your Account Has Not Been Charged...

DynDasE

I'm getting triple mods and credits as well.  My frame and weapon xp is getting saved, but my player rank xp is not.

*edit*  I guess that would be confirmation.  I was watching my mastery xp closely since I'm only 300 points from the next rank.

Edited by Fretless

dude if nobody would complain, they wouldn't have found out there was a problem... we just hope they will fix it soon, and the more people that are complaining, the higher priority this problem will get

excuse me for my broken english

your english is fine, i can understand you very well, im not saying dont report. im just saying there are alot of threads some people need to look, thats all,

and no you dont need to ask for an excuse.post on dude!

Same as well, although I noticed I could apply mods if I logged out after clicking "apply" and logging back in again. Well sometimes it worked...

It also says progress has not been saved after every mission, but it still gets saved.

Edited by Mikki79

your english is fine, i can understand you very well, im not saying dont report. im just saying there are alot of threads some people need to look, thats all,

and no you dont need to ask for an excuse.post on dude!

hehe thanks, I do understand your point, some people need to be more supportive rather than complaining

dude if nobody would complain, they wouldn't have found out there was a problem... we just hope they will fix it soon, and the more people that are complaining, the higher priority this problem will get

excuse me for my broken english

The issue is not that there are complaints, the issue is how people choose to complain. In a fit of gamer rage people start to demand things, and not simply report that an issue is happening.

I think we can probably confirm that everyone is getting this issue now. Triple mods and money for me as well. I won't be playing any further today until confirmation that this is resolved as

a) I don't particularly want to exploit what is clearly a bug and

b) I don't want to play for a few hours only to lose all that progress if/when there is a roll back later. 

If we could get a confirmation from Dev's of a rough timescale at some point that would be very helpful to me. I'm very much enjoying the game though up until the last few days I didn't know this was a beta. When I downloaded it from Steam, on the store it said the game had been released.Not a problem but something to consider.

Yeah, me too. I guess I should post here as well to calm a few people:

I've just read this here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/33137-critical-issue-that-needs-to-be-fixed-right-now/

Server problems? Hardly. Would've been a mighty big coincidence. I guess this is just a precaution to keep people from hacking like crazy right now.

Warframe just got a taste of hackers/cheaters ruining the game for everyone... literally. ^^

My guess is that progress isn't actually saved and there will be a rollback. Even if it currently looks like it is.

I'm positive it will be fixed in a timely fashion, though. Hang in there.

These forums require immediate conformation whether there will be a roll back based on this or not. I don't think anyone feels like putting time into the game when there could be a rollback.

I smell a rollback. Triple credits / exp / loot from missions.

Only question is, if they have good database logic, they might be able to rollback just the triplicates. Otherwise they'll just have to rollback everything.

Only question is, if they have good database logic, they might be able to rollback just the triplicates. Otherwise they'll just have to rollback everything.

I get the feeling its going to be everything...figures too. Just got trinity bps and started building them before this happened. Actually...started building a ton of stuff before this happened...*sigh*

If it's because of the hack, it will be a complete rollback for sure. Accompanied with an investigation of accounts and a wave of bans.

Actually, I want a normal rollback. If they try to tinker with reward adjustments and such, chances are thing go awry. I've got a bunch of wf parts in the foundry and I would hate to lose them because of an oversight with an incomplete rollback.

Best advice I can give: relax and wait for the issue to be resolved.