Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fps Drop Off

VergilDT

Has anyone had any problems with FPS today? I usually run at a constant 60fps and now overnight i'm down to 40 while on the ship and 20-25 in game. Possibly something to do with the latest hotfix? I've never had any lag or fps problems before so just trying to figure out if it's from the game' side of things

My FPS only drops when I'm hosting Archwing missions..besides that, I haven't seen anything unusual.

Same here. FPS wise I get anywhere from 80-120fps, when hosting I get 70ish. Hosting Archwing levels it dips down to 25-30fps quite a fair bit.

Initially running this game at max settings, minus a few of the annoying settings(Bloom, god the multi suns in the middle of the night blow) I run it around 90-120FPS Typical dips in intense fights about 50-60. On my ship I'm sitting at way higher than that. As of recently, on ship I tank in FPS. I drop over 100fps and sit what I do in normal gameplay(not really that bad, but just you wait)

While in game on the new tile sets, I swear the game turns into a slide show for pictures for several seconds. I wasn't that bad off in Archwing missions up until 15 minutes ago when I tanked from 90 FPS to 10FPS. Losing 80FPS in a 1/16th of a second really shows and almost died. It seems that they have memory bleeding or some overstrung coding they need to tighten up or plug up.

Note: All my cores are unparked so CPU isn't the issue. Also setting Radeon R7 250 2GB DDR5 VRAM so not really an issue of graphics.