Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defense Mission Unfair/unreal Stalker Event

Domeinator

Now before you think im whining, just hear me out.

A stalker attacked another player near the end of wave 5 of a defense mission. No big deal, right?

Right as we are about to fight it, the choice for whether we want to stay or leave comes on. Here' comes the problem.

During the time we are stuck in this choice menu, the stalker is free to gun down the targeted player, but he also decides to gun me down as well. And there's nothing anyone can do, cause were stuck in the menu until the time runs out, even though we've all picked an option. So 2 of use have to waste a revive because the game basically pinned us to a firing wall.

Something needs to be done about this:

1. Have the game pause when the choice menu comes up for defense missions

2. The wave cannot end until the stalker has been defeated

Now before you think im whining, just hear me out.

A stalker attacked another player near the end of wave 5 of a defense mission. No big deal, right?

Right as we are about to fight it, the choice for whether we want to stay or leave comes on. Here' comes the problem.

During the time we are stuck in this choice menu, the stalker is free to gun down the targeted player, but he also decides to gun me down as well. And there's nothing anyone can do, cause were stuck in the menu until the time runs out, even though we've all picked an option. So 2 of use have to waste a revive because the game basically pinned us to a firing wall.

Something needs to be done about this:

1. Have the game pause when the choice menu comes up for defense missions

2. The wave cannot end until the stalker has been defeated

Quite the bug you found. Either that, or the Stalker is getting bolder...

Another solution would be to grant players damage immunity while the choice menu is active.

Quite the bug you found. Either that, or the Stalker is getting bolder...

Another solution would be to grant players damage immunity while the choice menu is active.

I hadn't thought of that in my current fury fueled state of mind. That could be a good one, but normally no eneimies are around when that menu comes up

I get more pissed with losing everything if you die/not complete the mission.

I agree with the Abort penalty, but the Died penalty is absurd, specially in defense mission when you "try" to kick over wave 10/15 and you end up dying losing everything.

About the Stalker, he SHOULD be considered a Wave mob, or not being able to SPAWN in a defense/mobile defense missions.

Happened to me this, and wasn't pleasent