Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rift Surge Effect Is Annoying For Others

KoalaDude

The visual effect + not being able to interact with anything inside the surge makes this ability annoying for everyone else in the squad. I honestly dislike playing with other Limbos because of it.

I'm not the only one please address this issue

abRnhuJ.png

The last panel is utterly useless for infested defense. His 4 ability is crap.

Instead, his 4th ability should AMPLIFY all incoming damage towards enemies as well as nullify damage to the player. That would fix this ability. Also, his 3 needs to be totally reworked as for now it also is utter crap.

Edited by Whatarewordsworth

Instead, his 4th ability should AMPLIFY all incoming damage towards enemies as well as nullify damage to the player. That would fix this ability. Also, his 3 needs to be totally reworked as for now it also is utter crap.

The image is only meant to explain how he should be played currently. I wouldn't even bring him on Infested defense. That would be a horrible choice.

So,.. lets see,.. Loki`s Switch T. ability,..good for trolling and generally annoying other players,..

Booben`s Vortex,... (before the Nerf) = same result.

Those have only minor annoyance potential though,..

How about going all in boys n girls? the new trolling frame is gonna be a REALLY BIG ANNOYANCE!!!!

The could put it as "Limbo creates a "rift" in space time causing the void and realtime to become one, causing the void to be able to damage enemies while protecting allies within the void who are able to shoot out into the real world. 

Also as limbo you can be a great reviver also

Edited by DarthBane1

I use banish on allies when they ask for energy and i disbanish them because my duration is around 35 seconds allowing them to go and whack the big and bad guys. I see myself as a guardian angel when playing Limbo or Trinity. Giving you the ability to thinner enemy numbers ^.^

Hes actually really good on infested defrense, all you need to do is build max range ie. overextended+stretch and max power strength. This enables cataclysm to cover the whole map while also giving a great damage increase :D However care is needed as two much duration will make the ring two small after a long time plus everyone needs the pick ups. I feel A max fleeting+continuity is a good mix.

Hes actually really good on infested defrense, all you need to do is build max range ie. overextended+stretch and max power strength. This enables cataclysm to cover the whole map while also giving a great damage increase :D However care is needed as two much duration will make the ring two small after a long time plus everyone needs the pick ups. I feel A max fleeting+continuity is a good mix.

You realize these two contradict each other right? Don't use overextended because Infested would run inside the ult anyway.

You realize these two contradict each other right? Don't use overextended because Infested would run inside the ult anyway.

I understand you concern so I'll explain abit more. for infested defense your role is to boost everyone damage and give them passive mana regen which are both good things. to do this you need infested and players to both be in the void as you can't shoot from  outside the void into it. for this reason you have to use overextended as it both keeps players the infested in the void without it players who want to stand far away from the pod with an orgis for example would not be able to damage enemy's which would annoy the crap out of everyone. :P

Honestly Limbo probably needs a rework right away.  It has to much of a potential for trolling and the abilities are annoying and ineffective.  Rift surge should just be made part of Cataclysm and Limbo should get a new #3 ability.

Agreed. The Rift Surge buff should be an innate affect on enemies in the void whether they were banished or entered the Cataclysm bubble on their own. Limbo has two main problems. Banish which is more of an issue caused by troll players, and Rift Surge which takes too much energy and too many steps to make it even remotely useful. Now if I could cast Cataclysm, causing initial AOE damage thinning the number of enemies it was casted on, and instantaneously weaken the the enemies that survive the initial blast and any new ones entering that would be awesome.

There is already a developers workshop thread to his skills pls dont open new posts that could be clarified and gathered there much simpler

I have posted my opinion about him there too and have to disagree with a majority of players on this thread

There is already a developers workshop thread to his skills pls dont open new posts that could be clarified and gathered there much simpler

I have posted my opinion about him there too and have to disagree with a majority of players on this thread

Link would be appreciated.