Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lag bug ?

Remii

Never had this before in this game, when im joining to someone i have slide show of them and monsters and other grafics things are ok. When im hosting eveything is cool, i have 100 mb inet ;) And i7 pc so its immbosible laggy ...

Meybe is this a bug or something that i did knew it ?

The game uses Peer to Peer technology, so likely you were "lucky" enough to join a guy far away from yourself that has really poor P2P connectivity (Some ISPs actively block such traffic)

I had the pleasure of joining one such mission as well. Had to abandon it because we couldn't open doors or crates, nor shoot enemies.

I've been having this every now and then since the last patch as well, haven't had that kind of problem before either. I doubt it's just lag as I've played a couple of matches with a US host {I'm in EU} where people teleported around at times but it wasn't this excessive. When this is happening, the game is simply frozen and everything move with 2-3 second intervals until things settle down a bit, then it returns to normal like nothing happened. Seemed more like a software-related issue to me.