Let's Collect Some Information On The Syndicate System

UltimateSpinDash

Not sure where to put this, so I chose General Discussion.

A lot of Information on the new Syndicate system is still missing. The idea of this thread is that you can add anything you learned while playing. This includes speculation, although you should definitely mention that. Maybe others can then confirm said speculation, and the information could then be added to the wiki.

What I've learned:
- Syndicate Reputation gained appears to depend on two major factors: Affinity gained, and the level of the mission.
- A 15 Wave run on Pluto, Outer Terminus (joined during wave 2) gave me 1200 points for the Syndicate I represented. I used Limbo, who is favored by the Arbiters of Hexis. I also only carried one weapon for leveling purposes.
HOWEVER, I am not sure if this score is affected by Affinity Boosters. I have one. Since Affinity appears to be a factor in score calculation, this would definitely make sense.

You are welcome to add your own scores, alongside with which node and, in the case of endless missions, how many minutes/waves/rounds they lasted.

Also note that I do not know where the Void is located level wise. A thiry minute T4 Survival "only" gave me 800 points, suggesting that Void missions are rated lower than Pluto/Ceres.
Dark Sectors may also be outside the usual planet level system.

- Several people have stated that using the Sigils the Syndicates sell DO NOT increase reputation gain.
- Syndicate missions do not appear until you are at least at level 1 of said Syndicate. They appear to be daily missions (I saw three, and I think all of them had 13 hours remaining).
- Syndicate missions give a set amount of points, but points are also collected normally. It may be possible to represent an opposing Syndicate as well, but this would definitely decrease your net Reputation gain.
- SPECULATION Higher Rank leads to higher level missions with higher Reputation rewards. This is suggested by the fact that the missions I had today were listed as Principle missions, which is the first rank for the Arbiters of Hexis.

Edited by UltimateSpinDash

Not sure if this can help or not but lets throw it anyway

As highest earned (with Arbiters of Hexis) i've got 743 points from 30 waves in T3 Defense

No boosters, lowest sigil possible, still first rank as initiate.

Also i didn't particularly shine in any aspect of the match, no highest % damage or enemy kills etc.

Edit: forgot that, trying some maps with a friend (who is Steel Meridian), we noticed i got more rep than him while killing infested and grineer, and he got more while killing corpus. There was no one else in our party. However, don't take this as a fact

Edited by Ivelor

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/332077-syndicate-favored-warframes-what-exactly-are-they/

This might be worth looking into.

Apparently if you pick your syndicates "favored" frame (maybe weapons too?) you get more rep.

Affinity boosters also seem to increase rep gained, many people in-game and on the forums have been saying that.

Edited by Seraphyx

The amount of gear carried also seems to affect how much you get. I tested Sechura with all 3 weapons and were constantly getting around 480-500 rep, tried taking of my pistol because a suggestion of a clan mate and then tried another 3 rounds and were gaining around 1k rep now. I`m also running a booster, so the values can vary for others i guess.

Edited by SaintLucifer

For me, the most important things are:

- Affinity booster;

- Reward Sigils;

I wish to know if these two things affect in some way reputation gained every mission. If not, someone should definetly ask for it in Feedback. 

I have a feeling affinity boosters do affect the reputation gained. I have an affinity booster, and me and my friend who doesn't have an affinity booster did some missions. I end up with around double his reputation in every mission. Of course, it's possible that this is merely a coincidence.

The amount of gear carried also seems to affect how much you get. I tested Sechura with all 3 weapons and were constantly getting around 480-500 rep, tried taking of my pistol because a suggestion of a clan mate and then tried another 3 rounds and were gaining around 1k rep now. I`m also running a booster, so the values can vary for others i guess.

If I had to guess, I'd say reputation is a small fraction of the XP your Warframe gains.

The reason the Void gives much less reputation than other endless missions is because the leaders there are bugged and don't give more affinity than the standard units.

Full gear, no affinity booster gave me 270 reputation after 20 waves of Sechura.

I have a feeling affinity boosters do affect the reputation gained. I have an affinity booster, and me and my friend who doesn't have an affinity booster did some missions. I end up with around double his reputation in every mission. Of course, it's possible that this is merely a coincidence.

Try to use the same frame and weapons and do 3 runs. Check each score at the end.

If three or at least two times you get an higher one, it's clear that booster affects reputation. 

Seems to me the formula for rep earned is: ( Exp / 4 ) / 100 = ~reputation gained.

With just a low ranked Hek and max ranked Excalibur, the Hek earned 15,560 EXP (~12,500 plus roughly 3000 for bonus) amounted to a whopping 79 rep. This is running E Prime on Earth, 55 Grineer kills, the 30 kills bonus objective (so +10,000 exp,) and a bunch of Kubrow pelts earned. Since exp is split between weapon and warframe, that means I earned a total of 31120 exp, no abilities were used. 31120 / 4 = 7780 / 100 = 77.8 or 78. Dunno where the 1 came from. Will need to run a few more missions to confirm formula.

EDIT: Not so sure bonus exp is calculated in the formula anymore, or calculated with bonus exp it's (Exp / 5 ) / 100 = reputation. Using a low ranked frame and equipment, with only the Hek being the favored weapon on hand. Earned 30 reputation on 13086 exp (16422 with bonus.)

Final EDIT: (Because I'm done testing and hungry) Just ran E prime, Earth with a rank 8 Oberon and rank 10 Syabris.

Run resulted in 4428 (5535+) and 4778 (5973+) for Oberon and the Syabris respectively. Earned 23 standing with the Steel Meridian.

4428 + 4778 = 9206 / 4 = 2301.5 / 100 = 23.015.

And of course, because bonus exp is 25%, if you add up the bonus exp numbers, you divide by 5 to get the near exact same result:

5535 + 5973 = 23.016

So at least with two no favored equipment items (frame and weapon,) the formula seems to work. With 3 weapons, I get the formula + 3 rep. Someone will have to look into that further.

Edited by Littleman88

they leeched lots of exp and gain many points. that's exactly what i told u

Yeah but then a 4 team player would grantalways the same aamount of exp, no matter who do the kills.

So, this doesn't explain how can I get 716 points with a a full team and fully equipped on 3 waves of Cerberus with booster , while another gets 1200+ in 4 waves always full team without a booster.

Yeah but then a 4 team player would grantalways the same aamount of exp, no matter who do the kills.

So, this doesn't explain how can I get 716 points with a a full team and fully equipped on 3 waves of Cerberus with booster , while another gets 1200+ in 4 waves always full team without a booster.

not necessary. exp earned in a team is different.

u killed less enemies, so less exp and reputation. Cerberus is an interception mission, the amount of enemies depends on how fast u kill. explained.

Edited by Eric1738