Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let's Collect Some Information On The Syndicate System

UltimateSpinDash

no necessary. exp earned in a team is different.

u killed less enemies, so less exp and reputation. Cerberus is an interception mission, the amount of enemies depends on how fast u kill. explained.

Exp earned in a team is not different.  Exp is exp.

Kills also matter little, it's WHAT you've killed that matters.  100 lancers are worth near as much as 10 heavy gunners.

Level 1 Lancer = 57 exp (114 with booster.)

Level 1 Heavy Gunner = 571 exp (1142 with booster.)

Exp earned in a team is not different.  Exp is exp.

Kills also matter little, it's WHAT you've killed that matters.  100 lancers are worth near as much as 10 heavy gunners.

Level 1 Lancer = 57 exp (114 with booster.)

Level 1 Heavy Gunner = 571 exp (1142 with booster.)

it is different.

for example, u killed an enemy of 100 exp with ability. your warframe get 100+ability exp(25/50/75/100) and your weapons get 0. however, from that kill, your teammates get 50 warframe exp and 50 weapon exp. depending on how much weapons they equip, that 50 weapon exp is further divided.

it is different.

for example, u killed an enemy of 100 exp with ability. your warframe get 100+ability exp(25/50/75/100) and your weapons get 0. however, from that kill, your teammates get 50 warframe exp and 50 weapon exp. depending on how much weapons they equip, that 50 weapon exp is further divided.

It doesn't matter how it's divided up between equipment.  It's totaled up from every piece of equipment to determine the standing/reputation gained for the mission.  10,000 exp could go into my Warframe, or my warframe and each weapon could only get 2500, the standing gain is still going to be based off the total sum of 10,000 exp.

Ok this is weird.

Did 3 rounds on Cerberus with Loki(supposed to be red veil) and got 716 points, with booster.

Will try later with only one weapon equipped then...

Did another 4 rounds, this time with maxed lex p otherwise same equipment. Got 693 rep, weird indeed.

On further inspection of other's reports, I suspect only the exp gain for the warframe influences standing gain.  So the formula would read more like warframe exp / 200 = standing gain.  This would mean that solo, it doesn't matter how many weapons one has equipped, since killing an enemy puts half the exp into the killing weapon, and half into the warframe.  In a group setting however, some other dude nets a 150 exp kill, a party member gets a portion of that split evenly among all of their equipment, which might explain why people are finding they earn more with fewer items in a group setting.

On further inspection of other's reports, I suspect only the exp gain for the warframe influences standing gain.  So the formula would read more like warframe exp / 200 = standing gain.  This would mean that solo, it doesn't matter how many weapons one has equipped, since killing an enemy puts half the exp into the killing weapon, and half into the warframe.  In a group setting however, some other dude nets a 150 exp kill, a party member gets a portion of that split evenly among all of their equipment, which might explain why people are finding they earn more with fewer items in a group setting.

Sounds sensible, especially since Reputation is earned through the sigil, which is put on the Warframe.

Ran solo to wave 5 of Sinai (Infested lv.13 ~ 23)

Used Suda's sigil

No booster

Don't play Banshee for rep farming is what I learned.

Run with favored frame (Banshee) with one weapon, 477 conclave

H9YXifT.jpg

Run with non favored frame (Oberon) with one weapon, 542 conclave

aZqeXWi.jpg

Banshee stripped of mods, 270 conclave (ran twice, second run being 26 rep)

zCXWCke.jpg

Oberon stripped of mods, 300 conclave (Ran twice, second run being 60 rep)

xlpf0Hz.jpg

Run using only Banshee's Sound Quake (477 CC), 13 uses (741 ability exp total)

mvy32TW.jpg

Run using only Oberon's Reckoning (542 CC), 30 uses (3450 ability exp total)

W78R6YK.jpg

Edited by Deviched

Pluto Cerberus interception seems to be the best option. I keep getting 1k reputation per 3 wave run. Only maxed Volt and Soma, no booster.

Also didnt see it mentioned already but there seems to be capped amount of reputation within a syndicate you can have. This cap increases as you get promoted.

Edited by -skimmer-

i bought the first sigil after reaching 5000 and 2500 more and the lancer specter at arbiters of hexis

the counter goes down after this to minus 2500, why is that happening ?

Rep gets consumed when you buy anything from what people have been saying.

I don't think the level of the planet matters, I think it's based solely on affintiy, also you must have done something else to get that high, as I've done 20 minutes on sechura (dark sector defense on pluto which gives 50% extra xp) and only gotten about 500 points for a 20 wave run. Now it's possible you were getting more kills than I did.