Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How You Should Be Playing Limbo *opinion*

--Q--JoeTheBanshee

Question

20 answers to this question

"Nobody likes [trolling] or thinks it's funny."

I thought that was the whole idea. :P

Also, what sort of balance you you suggest for covering only cryopod? Cataclysm is spherical, crypod is oval(ish). If you want to cover the length of it the sides still have enough bubble to let some enemies in. That said, good strategy for non-infested defense.

"Nobody likes [trolling] or thinks it's funny."

I thought that was the whole idea. :P

Also, what sort of balance you you suggest for covering only cryopod? Cataclysm is spherical, crypod is oval(ish). If you want to cover the length of it the sides still have enough bubble to let some enemies in. That said, good strategy for non-infested defense.

Quite interesting question you have there that I'd like to know myself. So Narrowminded. Got it.

Edit: Do Banished enemies like parasitics lose there trait if they're effected?

Edited by izzatuw

if i may - can you post a little more about his skills - how to use them / and when/ with what, and a more detailed description.

(skills itself not weapon layout)

Banish: Makes an enemy or ally go into the "Rift" world for a while but the ally/enemy can't attack others or pick up items. Although you can still revive downed enemies.

Note: You can Banish one enemy and ally at the same time but not multiple ones.

Rift Walk: Makes the player go into the Rift world which is the same as Banish but it only effects you.

Rift Surge: Boosts damage while in Rift world

Catacylsm: Makes a circle of energy that slowly shrinks and everybody inside will be in Rift world and enemies that walk in will take damage

Cataclysm is spherical, crypod is oval(ish). If you want to cover the length of it the sides still have enough bubble to let some enemies in.

Yeah, you'll have to play around with different ranks of Narrow Minded until you get the perfect size for sure. You just want to make it as little of a nuisance to teammates as possible.

snip

that make sense - thx you very much :)

as i disliked Loki i think i will like Limbo :)

so basically He need a lot of continuity mods and efficienty mods

note i found that you can come back from the rift from Rift Walk if you pres the ability again before the timer runs out

Edited by Cracken

so basically He need a lot of continuity mods and efficienty mods

You won't need as much effeciency as you think seeing as you'll have a lot of duration, but you'll definitely want to lower the range until you feel like you can cover cryopods and assorted objectives but still leave enough room for your pals to shoot.

How about this:

1) Use Rift Walk + Rift Surge

2) (Optional) Use Banish on Ally

3) Use Cataclysm on group of enemies and you (+ally) kill them, while the others can focus on the other mobs?

^Good for splitting up enemy forces, I'm thinking.

I don't have him yet, so idk how to play him. Though, you may wanna use Fleeting + Streamline for spammability, and Constitution to make up a bit of the loss. 25 seconds seems to be a bit too much, so reduce it a little for more flexibility. In the end, it all depends on how the person plays that will determine the build, since he's so flexible.

Here's my planned build: CP Aura, Intensify, Fleeting Expertise, Streamline, Stretch, Blind Rage (Rank 2 or Rank 7, still unsure), Constitution, Flow, Natural Talent.

Edited by Yazeth

Has anyone tried banishing a duration Loki's decoy?

No, but interesting idea!

3) Use Cataclysm on group of enemies and you (+ally) kill them, while the others can focus on the other mobs?

^Good for splitting up enemy forces, I'm thinking.

The problem is, that's what people mainly use him to do but instead of being helpful, it just creates a huge snow globe for the enemies basically.

some guy trolled me with some skill from limbo that attracted the enemies and i cant pick up S#&$ and also cant shoot

that's the effects from banish - but he don't have any skill for attracting enemies. 

The problem is, that's what people mainly use him to do but instead of being helpful, it just creates a huge snow globe for the enemies basically.

limbo users (like me) need to learn the situationality of his abilities and other players need to get their buts into the spherical anomaly 

Edited by Cracken