Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Error Internet Cannot Connect

Hitake

Hello, 

When the update was out, I downloaded it without any problem, I could play (even though my warframe spells mods didn't appear but this isn't the issue) and everything was going well.

One day later, I tried to connect and ... I got this message:

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=364826BugWarframe.png

So I read the topics that were about this issue and I did these manipulations:

- IE reinitialisation

- Enable the ports on my router

- Enable the ports on my firewall

- ____ on my antivirus

- optimizing the game via the launcher

- verifying the cache via the launcher

- Downloading the game again

- Launching as admin

and probably other stuffs I forgot about.

So far, nothing worked. So I was hoping someone had an idea.

I was thinking that this was the servers bugging bug apparently, some people can still connect to the game.

I had the same problem when the U13 was out and when smite players were using DDOS on the warframe servers.

Thank you for your help!

Same here, all broken like forum and main site, trying to patch from steam and nothing work, this appen after 15.0.3!

Apparently, if you verify the cache with Steam, it may corrupt the game. Be careful with that ! Only verify through the launcher ^^

But I'm pleased (If I can say so) to see that others beside me have the same problem. At least I know this doesn't come from just me x)

So I realized that the launcher wasn't even taking the time trying to connect to the servers. Not even one second. 

So I thought this was strange and that the connexion made didn't get pass either my firewall or my router because those things are the only one (pretty much) that can block the internet access to some programs. 

So I searched and searched and in my antivirus (which is Avast), I found out that Avast was denying the internet access to the launcher. So I searched again and I did specific rules for the launcher which is now working normally. 

For those who possess Avast:

Avast => Firewall => Rules for applications => Click on something to show all applications Avast allow / doesn't allow the internet access => The Evolution Engine => Create a specific set of rule and then I pretty much opened and authorized everything cause I didn't know what half of it was and tada, after launching the game, it works after verifying itself the cache)

Edited by Hitake

i also can't connect but i'm getting a message "ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED" and also the forums are broken. most of the graphics don't show up like avatars, banners etc

EDIT: Ok everything works now.

I had this problem a few days ago, in between updates, and it's still messed up.  =/

I had this problem a few days ago, in between updates, and it's still messed up.  =/

Rebooting your computer may help (The number of times you need to reboot it is unclear though, it varies from person to person). 

Try to connect your pc to the internet via Ethernet, some people had this problem solved this way.

And someone got this problem solved by restarting steam (Exit => Restart but check if the process is still active. If it is, terminate it)

Hoping it will work.

Rebooting your computer may help (The number of times you need to reboot it is unclear though, it varies from person to person). 

Try to connect your pc to the internet via Ethernet, some people had this problem solved this way.

And someone got this problem solved by restarting steam (Exit => Restart but check if the process is still active. If it is, terminate it)

Hoping it will work.

I do all of these a few times a day, just as part of my schedule, and I still get the error.  xP