Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Mods (Overall What I Have Seen)

Zurakci

Archwing mods are probably the rarest among the rarest of mod. 

They rarely drop and when they do, you will either get Crit for guns, reach and damage for melee, and LOTS OF FUSION CORES.

I have been doing lots of 20+level mission and yet I rarely get anything, and if I do. they are either something I already have, or its a fusion core.

I would love it if the drop chance of the mods were a tiny bit higher on the archwing mods and maybe have a check on the drop chance for a tiny bit rarer mods that you dont have, cause right now, I am running probably 3 mods on each archwing part (Archwing, gun and melee) and I dont like empty space in my mod list/mod slots.

Given DE's track record when it comes to introducing new Mods related to new content (Hey lets make players farm for Stances, which are essential to Melee 2.0!) I'm not really surprised that instead of letting players get them relatively easily (at least the "Necessary" Mods) they instead give them low drop rates and make it a frustration to try and get them.

Ive seen more than that, like fire dmg and frost dmg, my problem i think is how hard it is to see the mods especially if you didnt get the kill and the person who did doesnt mark it

No no no. You see... I play Solo. I always check after a kill if there was a drop. I dont let stuff behind.