Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reputation Points Farming Method Discovered(I Hope)

Sir_Alex_Traffo

Ok but all the mods cost 975k points.... More then 300 runs of this kind if you count negative reputation, other rewards and so on. 

Let's take 8-10 minutes per run, it's 50-70 hours and more. 

If you have a 4 players team of course. What about all the others?

To be serious, the fact is that it's a grind wall. 

What, you thought you were going to be able to get everything within a week?

This is supposed to be part of the "endgame" systems DE wanted to implement. Of course it will take a long time.

This is supposed to be part of the "endgame" systems DE wanted to implement. Of course it will take a long time.

"End game" does not mean "takes a ridiculously long amount of time to complete" that's called grind.

It's still too much for veterans

For new players : awesome they'll just start the grinding as they start the game , which means by the time they get to MR 10 they can get pretty far in the syndicate system

FOr veterans : we're bascically screwed : to get the points we'll need to play about  100 hrs average to get what we want........That's huge and ind of off putting really :/

It's still too much for veterans

For new players : awesome they'll just start the grinding as they start the game , which means by the time they get to MR 10 they can get pretty far in the syndicate system

FOr veterans : we're bascically screwed : to get the points we'll need to play about  100 hrs average to get what we want........That's huge and ind of off putting really :/

...How is being a veteran "screwing" you out of it? Not only do you have more equipment, nodes, and resources to use towards the syndicates, you can also "grind" them while doing any other mission in the game. While there are syndicate only missions, the Syndicate system isn't meant to be your "main quest". It's there to be played alongside everything else and reward you for continuous play; whether it be starting the game and clearing the solar map or fighting through T4 and endless missions.

i did cerberus with only excal and soma both max rank no affinity booster, did the run till 5 wave and only got 500 something

my syndicates are hexis, suda, and loka

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

update:

did it on viver eris 4 wave same loadout no affinity got 1000, maybe some warframe for some location??

Edited by Snisify

300 hours is TOO MUCH time. There are players who doesn't even have all that in-game time in over 1 year. How is the whole thing supposed to be for everyone else? 

I repeat, it's just an enormous grind wall. The worse one in the game probably, because rewards don't really worth all the time spent to farm reputation. 

@ SoulEchelon ...

I hadn't thought of the Syndicate System as DE's "end game" before ...

From recent Devstreams it sounded as though DE's conceptualization of an "end game" was still far off

Any other information or additional thoughts about that?

Edited by ElHefe

300 hours is TOO MUCH time. There are players who doesn't even have all that in-game time in over 1 year. How is the whole thing supposed to be for everyone else? 

I repeat, it's just an enormous grind wall. The worse one in the game probably, because rewards don't really worth all the time spent to farm reputation. 

If the rewards aren't worth it to you, then don't do them. BAM, no more "grind wall" for you. Nowhere did DE state that players are supposed to join every single syndicate. They said it's possible. They did NOT say it's mandatory. Not only that, many of the syndicates have duplicate rewards. Did you factor those in into your little "This will take too long!" equation?

Not only that, taking "over a year" sounds perfectly fine, seeing as, once again, this is A: Not mandatory, B: The rewards aren't mandatory, C: you can TRADE syndicate mods (Note how it's almost only mods that cost the most), D: This is a F2P game needing longevity in the form of rewards that can't be instantly obtained.

I actually PLAN on joining all the syndicates. Do you see me crying about how long it'll take to finish everything? No. If you can't handle how long it might take, then don't do it. Stop asking for instant gratification for every damned thing in the game.

@ SoulEchelon ...

I hadn't thought of the Syndicate System as DE's "end game" before ...

From recent Devstreams it sounded as though DE's conceptualization of an "end game" was still far off

Any other information or additional thoughts about that?

I never said it was the only "endgame" they were trying to implement. However in an old devstream sometime in late February or early March, they said that they'll be adding 3 different "endgame" systems. One was the Dark Sectors. The other was the Syndicates/Proxy Wars. I don't remember what the last one was exactly; I think it was just a much larger quest system.

@SouEchelon

The problem here, is that many of us are already on the end of the game, we already played warframe for like 100-900   hours and now they are asking us to play it all again...

Then don't do it if you don't want to? Are they putting a gun to your head?

What, you think just because YOU played 900+ hours, DE can't implement new systems and gameplay for everyone?

I've played longer than you. I've played longer than MANY of you. I've been here since closed beta. And yet for some odd reason, I don't see a problem with this at all. Perhaps because I'm just a tiny bit more open minded. Perhaps it's because I know that in order for a game like this to thrive, DE needs to not only cater to us veterans, but to the new players as well. Perhaps it's because I see this Syndicate system as a way of doing exactly that. Old players continue to play by being able to use all their hard earned resources and experience while new players can enjoy a side reward for their diligence as well.

All I hear from the extremely small fraction of players that don't like this, is that it's not instantly gratifying for them.

Edited by SoulEchelon

I believe the reason you're getting less rep if you're killing stuff is because it scales off which item (maybe just weapon?) gets the most affinity. Will check later, but the logic is:

Ally kills, Weapon gets 75%, frame only gets 25%. Frame kills, you get 100% exp to frame. Weapon kills, you get 50% to weapon and frame.

To test this, you'd want to compare rep (and EXP) gained with a consistent loadout - since we've basically figured out fewer weapons = more rep, just run one weapon on Terminus or something. One solo run getting kills with a weapon, another solo run with a frame's abilities, and one with allies killing stuff for you.

I believe the reason you're getting less rep if you're killing stuff is because it scales off which item (maybe just weapon?) gets the most affinity. Will check later, but the logic is:

Ally kills, Weapon gets 75%, frame only gets 25%. Frame kills, you get 100% exp to frame. Weapon kills, you get 50% to weapon and frame.

To test this, you'd want to compare rep (and EXP) gained with a consistent loadout - since we've basically figured out fewer weapons = more rep, just run one weapon on Terminus or something. One solo run getting kills with a weapon, another solo run with a frame's abilities, and one with allies killing stuff for you.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/332870-solo-standing-gains-testing-facts/ This guy might have the formula.

jo3Z8k1.jpg

"The Operator can gain insane amounts of reputation using this rather simple method--T̴̸̸̶̶̸̷̷̷̸̵̵̶̴̶̷̡̨̨̨̧̢̧̨̡̛͔̺̘̻̺͇͔̺̹̘̺̘̺̘̺͇͔̺̘̺̟̖̺̘̺͔̺̘̯̺̱͇̺̘̥̺̳͔̺̘̣̺̼̠̺̘̺͔̺̘̘̺̺̠̘̺͔̺̘̘̺͖̺̘᷂̺᷿͔̺̘̲̺͉̺̘̺͔̺̺̘̹̺̤͍͇̺͉̘̺͔͚̺̘̺̺͇̘̪̺̗͔̺̘̘̺᷊̺̘͉̺͎͔̪̺̘̺̟̺͚̘̺͔̺̘͓̺̺̘̟̺͔̺̘̜̺̖̺̘̺̮͔᷂̺̘̺̺᷊̘͖̺͔̺̯̘̺̺̘̺̭͔̺̘̺᷿̺̼̘̺͔̺̘̘͓̺̜̺̘̺͔͔̺̘̺̺̘̺͔̺̘̭̺̺̘̤̺̮͔̺̘̺̺̦̘̺͔̳̺̘̯̺̺̘̺͔̝̺̥̘̺̺̘᷊̺̳͔̺̘̺̟̺̘̺͔̮̺̘̺̺͕̘̺̬͔̳̺͙̘̺̺̘̺͔͈̺̫̘̺̲̺̟̘̺͔̺̮̘̙̺̲̺̘̺͔͖̺̘͔̺͈͇̺̘̼̺̠͔͔̺̘̺͎̺̘̺̺͔̺̘̺̱̺̘᷂̺͔͔̺̘̺͓̹̺̘̺͔̣̺͍̘̪̺̏᷃̈́ͦ̈ͦ̈́ͭͣ̓ͤ̓̃ͨ̂ͩ̊͋ͦͣ͌͊ͮ᷈ͧ̄ͭ̆᷅ͩ̽͂ͦ᷉̓͗᷄̃ͣ̑̈᷈̂ͬͪ̏᷃᷀ͦ̑̓͒̊ͬ̿̄̇͛̄͒̍̅̂̆͊ͦ᷁̂͛̂̒͌ͪ̀ͮ͂̓̍ͪ᷇̎̃̂͊ͦ̓᷆᷆᷇͐̎᷃̏̀̄̋͋᷾̇ͦͯͣ̑̀᷆̂̔̈́ͮͩ̃ͦ᷀̇ͫ̋ͮͯ᷄̍̕̚̚̚͘̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̕͘̚̕̚̚̚̚̚͢͟͟͜͜͢͟͢͟͢͟͝͡͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅI̸̵̵̸̷̡̧̛͕̺͇̘̗̺͔̺̘̺̺̳̘̺͔̺̘̺͙̺̘̺͔̺̘̝̺̺͙̘̺͔͙̺̘̤̺͉̺̱̘̺̺͔̺̳̘̺̺̘̺͔̺̘̺̹̺̘̺͔̺̘̮̺̺̘̠̺̭͔̺̘̺᷿̺̘̺͔̺̘̺̠̘̺̘̺͚͔̺̣̘̲̺̝͙̺͈̘̺͓͔̺̘᷊̺̺̺̘̺̖͔̺̘̱̺̻̘͖̺̘᷿̺͔̺̭̘̺̺̘̺͔̺̤̘̥̺̺̘̺͔͍̺̘̺̺̮̘͐̎᷆᷄ͯ̿᷇̊͂͛ͦ͗̄̃̓ͭ᷀͊̌͊ͫ̔͆͂͒͊ͦ̈̇ͪ͒͑᷀ͦ̒̇̊̎̉᷁᷁̉̄᷉̾ͦ͗̓̏̈́͒͌̆̂̎͋͋͗᷇͗̄ͦ᷈᷃᷇͗͌̌̚̚̚̚͘̚̚̚̚̚̚̚͟͟͟͟͜͡͞͡͞͏̶̴̺̪͔̺̘̺̺̘̺͔̺̫̘᷊̺̰̺͛ͫ̈́͛ͫ᷄͐̈͂̚͏̧̘̺͔̜̺̘̺͉̺̘̺͔̲̺̘̺̺̘̖̺͔̺͈̘̇᷾᷈͋ͦͧ̋̎ͩͭ̃̅͑ͨ͂̚͏̴̺͔̺̻̘̺͔̺͓̘̺᷂̱̺̘̬̺ͤ̑᷇᷆̚͡͞͏̴̵̴̧̧̛͔͔̺̘̺̻̺̘̳̺͔̺̘̺̺̘̺͔͇̺̘̱̺᷂̺̻̘̺͔̺̘̼̺̠̩̺̘̺͔̺̘̥̺̺̘̲̺̯͔̺̘̺͔̺̘͔̺͔̺̘̺̟̺̘̙̺͓͔̝̺̥̘̺̼̺̙̘̺͔̺̘̺̳̺̘̺͔̗̺̭̘̺ͮ̇ͦ̐᷇᷃͑̈́ͨ᷃ͬ᷁ͥ᷀͂᷁̐᷁ͣ͑͒ͦͦͣͤ̑̿̒ͧ᷾ͥ̌ͤ᷾̅᷈͋̍ͦ̀͗͛̚̚͘̚̚͜͠͡͝͝ͅ͏̡̺̥̘̺͇͔̺̘̺᷾ͭͧ́̚͝Ĉ̷̶̨̢̢̢̛̺̘̫̺͔̺̘̺͕̺̗̘̺͔͔̺̼̘̺᷿̺̘̼̺͔̺̘̺̤̺̘̺͔̺̘̺̺̻̞̺̘̘̺͔̺̹̘̼̺͓̺̘̺͔̙̺̘̺̞̱̺̘̺̘͔̼̺᷿̘̺͍̬̺̘̺͔̺̲̘̺̪̺̘̺̘͔̺̺̘̺̺̯̘̘̺͔̒̈́᷾̏᷃᷾ͦ᷆ͨ᷄̃̍᷃̿͑ͨ͋̐ͪ̽̄͗͂᷅ͦͦ͂̉᷉̉ͤ̊ͯͦ᷀̚̚̚̚̚̚͟͟͡͠͡͠ͅ͏̷̶̷̴̵̷̴̵̴̵̵̨̨̢̡̢̡̛̛̺̘̺̺̤̘̩̺͔̺̘̺̺̖͖̺̘̩̺͔̺̘͖̺̘̺͚̘̘̺͔̗̺̘̺̪̺̘̺̰͔̺̘̺͖̺͈̘̺͔̺̺̘̺͉̺̮̘᷿̺͔̺̘̺̦̺̘̯̺͔̺̘̺̺̘̺͔͈̺̘̺̺͕̘̫̺͔̺̘̺̠̺̘̹̺͔᷿̺͉̘̼̺̠̥̺̘̺͔̭̺̘̫̺̺̘̝̺͔̺̺̺̘̠̺̺̘̺͔̺̺̘̺᷿̺͈̘̺͓͔̺̘̺̺̘̺͔̺̪̘͔̺̺̘̺͔̬̺̘̺̺̘̺̗͔᷂̺̘̺̺̘̝̺͔̺̘͉̺̺̘̺͉͔̖̺̘̺̺̘͖̺͔̺̙̘̮̺̝͍̺̖̘̺͔̮̺̘̺̺̘̺͔̺̘̺͎᷄ͦ᷅͋᷇̃̈̈́̋͒̌̃͗ͯ̎̎ͦ͛̎ͨ̏̈́̎̉͛̔̓͗͛̔̏̇̇ͫͦ̒ͦͬ̂᷀̐̔̇ͧͮ͌̄ͧ̓̎̀ͦͬ̋͂̃͌̍̈́ͩ̀̍᷾᷃᷇̀᷉᷾͗ͨͥ̓ͦͨ̽ͯͬ̍̌͂͛ͤ̆ͩ͗᷉͛̎᷃᷈ͦ᷅ͯ̐̋̐́̅̇̀ͫ̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̕̚̚̚̚̚͜͜͟͜͝͞ͅͅH͏̺̘̳̺͔͎̺͉̘̥̺̺̘̺̻͔̺̘̺̺͈̘̺͔̺̘̺̺̯̘̪̺͔̺̘̺̭̺̩̘̬̺͔̺͍̘̺͊᷈̆ͤͦ᷾̎͋̾ͦ᷁͒̀̽᷄ͪͦ̍̅̅᷆ͯ͂͊̚̚̚̚̚͝͠͠͏̺̘̇͏̵̷̶̶̷̸̷̶̨̢̡̡̧̧̨̛̺̞͔̺̘̺̰͍̺̘̫̺͔͕̺̘̺̳̺̗̘̺̰͔̯̺̘̩̺̰̺̘̺̹͔̥̺̘͉̺̣̺̘̺̼͔̺͔̘̺͇̺̘̺͔̺̘̺͍̺͚̘̺̗͔̺̰̘̺̩̺̘̺͔̺̘̣̺̖̙̺̘̺͔̺̘̣̺̭̺̘̺͔͔̺̰̘̺᷿̺̘̺͔̺̰̘̺͎̺̻̘͖̺̜͔᷂̺̖̘̺̯̺̘̺͔̪̺̘̺̺̝̘̺͔͍̺̘̘̺̻̟̺̘̺͔̄̒ͦ̓᷃ͪ᷃᷾ͫ̋̈᷀ͦ᷈ͮ᷉̅̓ͪͤ᷉᷆ͯ͌̌͆ͧ͌ͬͦͪ̅̑͌͛᷄͆᷾͛᷆᷀̇̈ͨͤ᷃ͦ̓̓̈̍̌̚̚̚̚̚̕̚̚͜͡͝͠͝ͅ͏̷̴̧̺̘̺̺̟̘̺͔͔̺̘̺̺̘̺̼͔͚̺̘̺̺̘̺͔͍̺̭̘̺᷊̺̫̘̺͔̺̘̫̺̫̺̘̺͍͔̺̘̺͗̔̑ͨ̿͋᷾᷃͐ͧ͆ͦ́̓̈̓̒̐᷅͛̓̍̂̕̕̚̚͜͢͟͝͠ͅ͏̺̝̘̺͔̺͖̘͇̺̤̽͂ͦ̚͡͡͏̵̨̛̺̘̺͔̺̘̘̺̺̘̺͍͔͈̺͚̘̺̻͉̺̦̘̺͎͔̺̘̺̪̺̘̺͔̟̺̘͈̺̭̺̘̺͔̺̘̺̺̺̘̺͔̺̘̞̺̤᷆ͫ͊͆᷆ͫ᷉᷈͑̊ͯͯ̄᷇̓ͦ̏̿͋ͪ̎̎̒ͬ̚̚̚̚͜͟͢͢͡͝A̸̵̸̧̡̨̨̨̢̺̘̺͔̺̘̺̬̺̦̘̺̖͔̺̳̘̺͉̺̻̘̺̺͔̟̺̘̺̺̦̘̩̺͔̭̺̘̺̞̺̘̺͔̺̪̘̺͎̺̲̘̺̝͔̺̲̘̭̺̺̘̺͔̺̘̟̺̺̮̘̺͔̺̘̺̺̘̺͔̺̘̩̺̺̘͎̺͔̭̺̘̺̺̺̘̪̺͔̺̘̪̺̺̘̺̺͔̺̘͓̺̺̘̺̣͔͖̺̘̺̺̜̘̺͔̩̺̘̲̺͎̺̘̺̥͔̬̺̘̺̹̺̘̓ͥ̅̒̊̈ͥ᷈ͦͧ̈́̓ͦ́̋̌ͣ̇ͥ͂͌ͪͨ̀͛ͦ̄̄ͥ᷈͂᷅͂̾͂ͫ᷆͋̈́̍̆̓᷈̓ͯ̌ͦ᷃͒̄͐᷀̄͑᷅ͤ͒̅͛̏̽̊̌̀ͦ͒̽̉͛ͥ᷃̚͘̚̚̚̚̚͘̚̚͢͢͜͟͜͡͞͝͠͡͏̺͕͔͎̺̘͕̺̤͇̺̘̺̑͛̈́ͨ͏̶̵͔̺̦̘̺̠̺̺͙̘̟̺͔̺̘͗ͦ̚͘͏̸̸̴̷̴̸̡̢̧̨̺̺̘̝̺͔̺̘̺̱̼̺̲̘̠̺͔̩̺̘᷿̺̖̘̺̘̺̲͔̟̺̜̘̺̺̘̺͔̺̘̺̯̺̘᷂̺͔̺̘̺̞̺̘̤̺͔̺͎̘̹̺̺̬̘̺͇͔̰̺͔̘̺̠̺̘̺̹͔᷿̺̘̺̺̘̺͔̺̙̘̺̺̘͍̺̣͔͓̺̙̘̺̺̺̘̺̼͔͙̺̘̺̺̰̘̺͔̺̮̘̙̺̜̺̬̘̥̺͔̺̥̘̟̺̺̘̺͓͔̺̩̘̺ͦ̃ͪͪ͋᷀᷅ͭͭ᷃ͭ͂̀͒ͦ̓͆ͭ̒̂̇̾͋̎ͨ͂ͭ͗ͦ᷆͌͛̈́̏̑̏̆͆̑᷅̄̓᷄ͤ̉̎ͦ͊̅̔̃̒ͩ̚̕̚͘̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚͜͟͡͠͞͞͝A̛̺̼̘̺͔̺̺̘͙̺̦̺̘̺͕͔ͦ̉̓᷄̃͘̚͏̨̺̠̘̺̺̘̺͔̺̘̘̺̺̥̘̺͔̺̘̺̪̦̺̘̺̤͔͇̺̘̺̺̘̺͔̺̝̘̺̭̺̣̘̱̺͎͔̼̺̘̻̺̺̞̘ͪ̾ͦ̓̂ͨ᷆᷄ͪͥ̄͑͑̄᷁᷀̇̊̊̉ͨͯ̽᷇ͦ͛ͥ̓̚̚̚̚͜͜͠͏̢̺̺͔̺̘̯̺ͤ̀Ṩ̸̸̨̧̧̧̡̢̡̛̺̘̩̺͔̗̺̘̺̺̘͚̺͔̺̘̺̺̘̭̺͔̺͕̘͔̺̺̘᷂̺͚͔̺̘᷂̺̺̬̘̺͔̺̘̫̺̘̺̘̺͔̺̘̺̺̘̺͔͔᷂̺͓̘̺̺̩̘̩̺͔̺͍̘̺̊̎᷆ͣ̅ͪ᷃ͦͦͤ᷈᷈̂̄̉ͥ̆̾̈̋̍͑̿ͦ᷆̂̍᷁̂̚̚̚̚̚̚͢͢͢͞͞ͅR̴̸̨̡̪̺̬̘̣̺̲͔᷿̺͉̘̺̺̘̺͔̺͇̘̺̺̘̺͔̺̘ͤ̓ͧ̉̋ͩ̋ͦ́̊̕̚͢͏̴̸̵̧̨̡̧̺͖̺̘̤̺͔̺̞̘̺̙̺̪̘͉̺̤͔̮̺̘̺̺̘̺͔̺̮̘̻̺̺͎̘̺͔̺̘̺̳̪̺͚̘̝̺̖͔̺̘̻̺͖̂̓ͣ͛ͭ̔᷄̿᷁᷁ͦ᷆᷁̍ͣ̚̚͘̕̚͝Ę̶̛̺̘̺͖͔̺̘̞̺̰̺̘̮̺͔̺̝̘̺̺᷅᷄᷈᷾᷅᷉̇̂ͦ̚͢͏̧̢̧̢̢̘͔̺͔̗̺̯̘̺̺̘̺͎͔̺̘̺̝͈̺̘̞̺͔̺᷊̘̞̺̜͇̺̝̘̺͔̺̘̮̺̺̘̦̺̼͔̺̘̥̺̺̘̺͔̺̘͙̺̾͗̇̌᷃᷉͆̃ͨ᷀᷄᷇ͧ̾ͦ̾̾̾̓̈́͘̚̚̚͞͞͡ͅͅW̶̸̶̵̵̧̢̢̢̢̧̺̘͇̺͔̩̺̘̺̺̮̘̺᷊͔̺̘̦̺̗̺̘͍̺͔̺̘̺͔̺̘̺͔̺̘̺̺̘̺͔̺̘̼̺͔̺͎̘̺̦͔̺̘̺̺̘̺͔̺̘͚̺͕̺̮̘̺͚͔̺̘͚̺̊ͨͧ͌̓ͦ́̂ͫͦ͌᷅̄̆̉᷄̓ͣ̀᷄͐ͣ̀́̊̎᷇ͦͣ̇͊͗̉̅̉̚̚̚̚̚͘͞͞--S̷̚͟O̶̚͢ ͎͙̚W̯᷉̚H̘̬̚A̡͇̚T̔̉̚ ̥̏̚A̧̡̚Ȓ̲̚Eͤ̚̚ ̖̚͏Y̦᷁̚A̟᷇́̚̚ ̀̿̚W̕̚͝Å̀̚I̲᷃̚T̫̚̕I̓̓̚N̲̿̚G̱ͬ̚ ͐ͣ̚F͆᷇̚O͚̽̚R͈̻̚"