Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reputation Points Farming Method Discovered(I Hope)

Sir_Alex_Traffo

damn I was hoping to hit lvl 4 tonight guess that's out the window

for anyone interested tho so far fighting for Red Veil

lvl 1 5k points (I forgot the first one gallium I think? + creds)

lvl 2 22k  Forma+creds

lvl 3 44k  catalyst+creds

lvl 4 70k fang prime handle+creds

damn I was hoping to hit lvl 4 tonight guess that's out the window

for anyone interested tho so far fighting for Red Veil

lvl 1 5k points (I forgot the first one gallium I think? + creds)

lvl 2 22k  Forma+creds

lvl 3 44k  catalyst+creds

lvl 4 70k fang prime handle+creds

Why does RV needs Fang Prime Handle is beyond me.

Oh Jesus, it has been nerfed really bad.

And I can't understand why, honestly; if it was a bug iI would have expected to be fixed by removing the issue that made going with a full loadout lose some points due to dispersion, not the opposite.

It's really a bad decision and it's clearly against who already played hundreds and hundreds of hours. I understand new players blablabla, but giving us a method to make it quick would have been easy and appreciated .

What we got instead? A huge nerf. Well I can't really understand what the hell they're thinking.

Oh Jesus, it has been nerfed really bad.

And I can't understand why, honestly; if it was a bug iI would have expected to be fixed by removing the issue that made going with a full loadout lose some points due to dispersion, not the opposite.

It's really a bad decision and it's clearly against who already played hundreds and hundreds of hours. I understand new players blablabla, but giving us a method to make it quick would have been easy and appreciated .

What we got instead? A huge nerf. Well I can't really understand what the hell they're thinking.

Obviously they want everyone to play 1000 more hours to get rep

Obviously they want everyone to play 1000 more hours to get rep

Playing 1000 more hours on this game it's absolutely fine to me, man.

I love this game, I play it since april 2013 and I hope I'll keep on playing for years(pausing to play other games but keeping Warframe as the base one).

So if there's a clever way to make me play another 1000 hours I'm more than happy!

But this way you're not going to play 1000 more hours to get reputaiton, you're going to GRIND THE SAME MISSION for 1000 hours, as it's the only effective way to gain rep points and while you'll have something else to do(Archwing, Prime parts, quests and so on)it won't help with SYndicate points as the amount gained for standard missions is too low.

Even the Syndicate alerts offer a ridicolous amount of points when you realize how many you have to collect...

Playing 1000 more hours on this game it's absolutely fine to me, man.

actually it wont take that long. the daily syndicate mission gives quite good standing points(2000+ points for rank 3 mission), so once you got the top title(not easy though). farming those points should not be that hard. since daily missions will probably give you 5000+ points, that means by just doing syndicate mission every 5 day, you can get a syndicate mod.

Edited by Eric1738

Ok but all the mods cost 975k points.... More then 300 runs of this kind if you count negative reputation, other rewards and so on. 

Let's take 8-10 minutes per run, it's 50-70 hours and more. 

If you have a 4 players team of course. What about all the others?

To be serious, the fact is that it's a grind wall. 

DID YOU REALLLY THINK. THIS WILL BE... EASYYYY??????

What kind of booster do you need for that? Resource?

Affinity one.

actually it wont take that long. the daily syndicate mission gives quite good standing points(2000+ points for rank 3 mission), so once you got the top title(not easy though). farming those points should not be that hard. since daily missions will probably give you 5000+ points, that means by just doing syndicate mission every 5 day, you can get a syndicate mod.

That's true, but let me explain what my plan was:

- Before the update came out I was just thinking of siding with my favourite Syndicate(Arbiters)and level them up, as I saw it as a lore based content.

-  Then I saw the rewards system and I realized I had to change my plans, otherwise there wouldn't be any way to get all the mods

- So I've decided to start with the opposite Syndicate, to get rid of it and be able after to focus on my preferred one as the final and definitive choice.

- I'm close to rank 3 on Red Veil, meaning that soon enough I'll be able to do those 2k alerts

- After I'll be done with the next 160k points required to end the Red Veil ranks, I'll use the alerts to get all the mods they can offer me, as you said

- But sooner or later I'll be abck to my preferred Syndicate, Arbiters, which will be in the meanwhile at -40000, at least. I probably won't get any alerts until I reach 0.

As you can see, the situation is quite dramatic, but there's no other way to get all the new mods and honestly I don't want to spend real money on this, even if I already invested in Warframe quite a good amount of it..

Affinity one.

That's true, but let me explain what my plan was:

- Before the update came out I was just thinking of siding with my favourite Syndicate(Arbiters)and level them up, as I saw it as a lore based content.

-  Then I saw the rewards system and I realized I had to change my plans, otherwise there wouldn't be any way to get all the mods

- So I've decided to start with the opposite Syndicate, to get rid of it and be able after to focus on my preferred one as the final and definitive choice.

- I'm close to rank 3 on Red Veil, meaning that soon enough I'll be able to do those 2k alerts

- After I'll be done with the next 160k points required to end the Red Veil ranks, I'll use the alerts to get all the mods they can offer me, as you said

- But sooner or later I'll be abck to my preferred Syndicate, Arbiters, which will be in the meanwhile at -40000, at least. I probably won't get any alerts until I reach 0.

As you can see, the situation is quite dramatic, but there's no other way to get all the new mods and honestly I don't want to spend real money on this, even if I already invested in Warframe quite a good amount of it..

that's exactly what i thought and what i did. lol

a trick u can use is to find a friend or clannie, who main arbiters, join his syndicate mission, so you can pull back negative standings much faster.

Edited by Eric1738

Remeber that you can pay 100 k and catalyst to remove one hate level, and then forma and 30 k to get to zero reptutation. I have on -36 k level - reactor price to lower it. So its posible to quickly reset negative rep ... but its cost.

Then with 0 reputation you may start from 0.

ps. Im not sure that reactor is last price to reset negative reputation. Meybe on full negative rep you need to pay prime part as well.

Remeber that you can pay 100 k and catalyst to remove one hate level, and then forma and 30 k to get to zero reptutation. I have on -36 k level - reactor price to lower it. So its posible to quickly reset negative rep ... but its cost.

ps. Im not sure that reactor is last price to reset negative reputation. Meybe on full negative rep you need to pay prime part as well.

reactor/catalyst is the last one

Oh well, half good news then.