Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buggy Since Operation Gate Crash. U15 Even Worst. Grrr!

Pidong

I played this ever since before this came out to Steam. Seems like it was all good and it keeps getting better, but now it just got worst.

Ever since Operation Gate Crash, I experience a lot of brief loading times that would last about 30secs to a minute-and-thirty, that can be tolerated sure. After the mission was finished I end up back on the ship after a minute to 3mins max of loading. Kinda odd, at least the gameplay was fine, no glitches except for the always disconnecting player who hosted. But once there HOST MIGRATION pops out, okey then but always fails to migrate. This was on that update, before it was all cool I had to get use to the UI on the Tenno Ship but found easy to navigate.

Now on U15, ohhh hell broke loose, start me up loading the game from the launcher a boot time of 3-12mins WTF, okey I'm in login screen there was Warframe suppose to be there, it shows up after I already punched in my PW, hmm okey. Here's where it gets better(WORST), as I start to control my Warframe looking at the horizon, I notice a lot of FRAME SKIPS while just moving my head that lasts for about couple of seconds, my head says "Whats up with this!" Coolest Update ever right(They didn't optimize the game properly). Here is where I got APE SH!T now, I load a game mode its DARK SECTOR DEF in ERIS, okey then it took me 3-6mins to load into the game, when I appear in-game, Frame drops on me skipping frames as I hold shift to run, this goes on for a lousy minute before it calms down, that's not the worst part sometimes I appear in the game when all the team has already extracted leaving me alone for the next 5 more waves. But what I seemed to have noticed that my frames dropped significantly ever since this U15 came out, like 2 of us in my team casted Vortex, it was like watching a GIF that skipped a lot of frames looked like a cartoon in the 1800s... WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON... HELP.

Okey here is where I got disappointed now, I saw the ArchWing DevStream before the update came out and was so pumped up for it that I heard the devs yapping the game still runs perfectly fine with DX9 and it looked really optimized and wasn't glitchy, and showing love to Tenno's who have 5 year old PC's that they can still play their hearts out and new PC's with an optimized DX10 and DX11 look.

I want to ask is DX10 forced to run than DX9 on this new update cause all the frame drops, slow loads, and a lot of loading screen infinite loop hangs is into play and looks like it clearly being rushed now.

Fix the buggy-bug update U15 please, the loads are terrible since Operation Gate Crash much worst now, I'll say it again the loads are terrible.

I LOVE THE GAME, I been with it since OB, and seeing it go to the depths of Tartarus and abandoning the souls that love it would be a blasphemy. 

Edited by Pidong

• 1 month later...

U15 is by far the worst update ever. From Beta all the way to U13 it was going good like not much bugs really happened. U14 had bugs then came U15 which was the worst one out of all of them. Sometimes it won't load for at least 5 mins or either it crashes. U14 AND U15 took WAY too much megabytes. 

U15 is by far the worst update ever. From Beta all the way to U13 it was going good like not much bugs really happened. U14 had bugs then came U15 which was the worst one out of all of them. Sometimes it won't load for at least 5 mins or either it crashes. U14 AND U15 took WAY too much megabytes. 

Oh and Warframe runs with 1054 MB for my laptop.