Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Mod Pickups

TheSadisticDragon

Mods are Medium sized glowing discs lying on the ground in mass, easy to collect... Unless you are flying at speed that can rival Sonic, than they are very small (In a very large open space) and gray (against a black background).

It would help a great deal if mods in space where slightly bigger with maybe a more noticeable aura around them to make them a bit more visable from a distance.

What would also really, really help is removing their momentum so they don't shoot out of the map recreating the scene from The amazing Spiderman 2 when the Lotus says you have to go back at the edge of the map.

Thank you for reading

I had a whole team end up flying out of bounds after one mod... I even warned them...

Would be interesting if mod pickups, exclusively to Archwing, were shared by the team. (One player picks up, all get the mod awarded)

(Temporary fix - the Loot Detector aura works)

Edited by Kthal

Yea, I find myself having to strain my eyes to see mods.. Stopping in the air, and panning my view around trying to spot out mods against the background. Always afraid I'm going to miss one of these new mods, there are so many to find, and only so many missions available atm. It feels like exploration mode, due to the distracting worry that I might miss something.

Edited by Gurzil