Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing: Camera Zoom-In Is A Bit Disorienting

Paradoxbomb

So, I finally got to try out the Archwing, and I gotta say it's pretty fun, for once agility and evasive maneuvers actually felt useful for something besides rushing the map.

That being said, my only complaint is that the camera tends to zoom-in very close to your frame whenever you perform a roll, which is quite disorienting since your frame's body ends up blocking your view of the environment and the enemies until the camera readjusts, which isn't good since rolling is something you'll probably be doing frequently to evade incoming fire.

Any chance we can have this camera zoom-in removed? I'm not sure if it's meant to be their to make things feel more dynamic, but it's more detrimental to combat than anything IMO.

P.S. Y U no let me use my Helios in space? I can only imagine how much of a nightmare scanning all those space enemies is going to be :C

P.S. Y U no let me use my Helios in space? I can only imagine how much of a nightmare scanning all those space enemies is going to be :C

Use the second ability on the Odonata and it will stun everything allowing easy scanning.

Don't bother too much right now though, since the codex seems bugged at the moment and doesn't count scans.

That being said, my only complaint is that the camera tends to zoom-in very close to your frame whenever you perform a roll, which is quite disorienting since your frame's body ends up blocking your view of the environment and the enemies until the camera readjusts, which isn't good since rolling is something you'll probably be doing frequently to evade incoming fire.

Any chance we can have this camera zoom-in removed? I'm not sure if it's meant to be their to make things feel more dynamic, but it's more detrimental to combat than anything IMO.

Totally agree, just quit from ext mission because camera was zoomed in on my warframe and I couldn't see the enemies. Please fix!