Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwings Rule!

Semshol

Just wanted to say, thank you so much DE.

I am a huge Gundam fan and I just love the fact that the style of piloting i used there, is pretty much what I can do here.

I have painted my Archwings red, to represent my favourite character: The Red Comet Char

ban956877_1.jpg

And I am glad to say that, my Odonata ain't no Zaku pal! NO ZAKU!

Okay that's it from me :'3

Hope to meet some other Newtypes in the interceptions. I will be hosting hoards of them tomorrow :D

Edited by Semshol

i think a red or rubedo skinned rhino would fit perfectly with the look your going for.

I just painted my Ash to fit that :D Mostly because I don't have a rubedo skinned rhino x'D 

Plus I like Ash x'D

I was also contemplating using Excalibur as the base frame because of the Pendragon helm.

I just painted my Ash to fit that :D Mostly because I don't have a rubedo skinned rhino x'D 

Plus I like Ash x'D

I was also contemplating using Excalibur as the base frame because of the Pendragon helm.

rubedo skinned rhino only cost a few cents in the steam market but yea ash is pretty cool :D

rubedo skinned rhino only cost a few cents in the steam market but yea ash is pretty cool :D

I don't use steam x'D Hence my problem :'3 but it's alright, I'm not missing out on much. A good paintjob will get just about any frame looking good :'3 and locust ash is just too nice to pass up.

They would rule if their main feature wasn't crashing the game every 3 seconds

no crashes on my end :'3