Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Well...ceres Just Got More Interesting.

R34LM

Hey now, I wasn't face tanking. I was actually testing out limbo to see if he'd make it through. Short answer is no.

But, it seemed every time I peeked out to fir some shots, I'd get hit by something. Oh well.

I just recently went on a Ceres exterminate mission with Excalibur and a Braton Prime that was only partially upgraded, not realizing that they buffed the enemies up to level 35. I learned three things during that mission:

1) Killing anything that isn't a Lancer with the Braton Prime takes forever without multishot

2) The game can and will spawn as many as four Bombards at once behind a single door

3) Seekers are still awful

Still a fun run though, but damn.

Edited by Paradoxbomb

I just recently went on a Ceres exterminate mission with Excalibur and a Braton Prime that was only partially upgraded, not realizing that they buffed the enemies up to level 35. I learned three things during that mission:

1) Killing anything that isn't a Lancer with the Braton Prime takes forever without multishot

2) The game can and will spawn as many as four Bombards at once behind a single door

3) Seekers are still awful

Still a fun run though, but damn.

Oh yea it is fun, I just didn't get used it it.

Seekers are just unforgiving. Can you really mod a Kraken to do that?

If ceres can cause that much "trouble" (perhaps inconvenience is a better word) then just imagine what pluto must be like. O.O

Corpus are WAY easier to tackle than Grineer in my opinion.  I can change direction when the Corpus start firing.  The Grineer, it's literally hit or miss once they open fire, and Lotus help you if it's a Ballista or Seeker that opens fire.

did you forget? :D

#1 most dangerous Enemy in the game.

no. their Kraken is like 15x better than ours.

Like way better.  Ditto for the heavy gunner's Gorgon.  Thing hits like a truck when it has no right to.  Mind, it can hit things - first sign it's better than our Gorgon.
Edited by Littleman88

Corpus are WAY easier to tackle than Grineer in my opinion.  I can change direction when the Corpus start firing.  The Grineer, it's literally hit or miss once they open fire, and Lotus help you if it's a Ballista or Seeker that opens fire.

Like way better.  Ditto for the heavy gunner's Gorgon.  Thing hits like a truck when it has no right to.  Mind, it can hit things - first sign it's better than our Gorgon.

Exactly, and with this update the grineer have only gotten more accurate. A split second after they see you they get shots on you.

no. their Kraken is like 15x better than ours.

Which is why I am still confused as to why it is still like that.

Edited by R34LM

Corpus are WAY easier to tackle than Grineer in my opinion. I can change direction when the Corpus start firing. The Grineer, it's literally hit or miss once they open fire, and Lotus help you if it's a Ballista or Seeker that opens fire.

You can run circles around corpus especially with Volt.

You can literally run through a nightmare Corpus mission w/o getting shot once as Volt and complete it. The only menace are them fearless in yo face MOAs that would walk up to your face and gun your &#! down.

Edited by Jinryusai