Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Gain Reputation Quickly?

ArkNeither

Question

Anyone know how to gain reputation quickly?

... or at least faster than how I've been doing it...

I put on my syndicate's sigil, and i do missions, even long void survivals or defenses - and at best i'll get around 500 points... so most of my games are around 200-300

yet i hear and see people getting into the 1000+s

what are the factors that determine how many points you get?

6 answers to this question

All of the following in unconfirmed, it's bits and pieces I gathered while poking around on the forums and Reddit:

- Cerberus on Pluto seems to be the best node to farm Standing at the moment;

- Conclave rating is inversely proportional to the amount of Standing you get, i.e. less CR = more Standing;

-- Bring as few weapons as possible and a nuker frame (Nyx, Nova, Ash etc.);

- Equipping the sigils bought from the Offerings menu does not increase the amount of Standing gained;

- Shakey points, need confirmation:

-- The amount of Standing gained actually depends on the amount of kills, not affinity gain;

-- You get more Standing if you bring a Syndicate's favored frame;

That's it for now. I'll edit if I stumble upon new info.

Edited by PhantomRUS9

In my opinion Akkad - Eris is the best mission to gain reputation quickly. You get the xp-bonus due to it being a Dark Sector mission and the tileset is way faster than Seimeni or Sechura. Did 30 Waves with a full squad and got around 1200 reputation (without xp booster).

Can also confirm that Conclave rating affects your reputation. Tried solo on Akkad til Wave 5:
- 26 points with 1400 Conclave rating
- 34 points with 700 Conclave rating, but also once 70 which seemed totally random

I'm going to gather more data, will edit later.

P.S: Go Team Steel Meridian!

- Cerberus on Pluto seems to be the best node to farm Standing at the moment; Possilbly true.

- Conclave rating is inversely proportional to the amount of Standing you get, i.e. less CR = more Standing; I do not see this being true, but I could be wrong.

-- Bring as few weapons as possible and a nuker frame (Nyx, Nova, Ash etc.); True. Bring only a single weapon.

- Equipping the sigils bought from the Offerings menu does not increase the amount of Standing gained; True

- Shakey points, need confirmation: ?

-- The amount of Standing gained actually depends on the amount of kills, not affinity gain; Could be either way. I say Affinity.

-- You get more Standing if you bring a Syndicate's favored frame; I do not see this being true, but I could also be wrong.