Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Have I Done Enough For You Lotus? (Quest For Rare Mods)

ZNoodle

With the release of Arch-Wing it seemed only logical to start going after every single mod that I can get my hands on so I could be the most beautiful and deadly Zephyr in open Space but as U14 mods seem to be harder to get not only due to their rarity but due to the enemies that actually spawn per mission. So started my quest for Hyperion Thrusters!

iG9Jcr7.jpg

As some may know the Hyperion Thrusters drops from Corpus Sabotage missions from the specific Locust drones that appear there. Went in there, came out with 1004 kills with around 20-30 being non Locust enemies with no Hyperion Thrusters drop.

What have you guys done besides transmuting to get some elusive mod? Ever done some crazy killing spree on a mission hunting a specific enemy? Just spam and etc?

Hyperion Thrusters is like a butterfly: the more you chase it, the more it will elude you, but if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder…

thats deep bruh!! :'D

*them feels*

Hyperion Thrusters is like a butterfly: the more you chase it, the more it will elude you, but if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder…

Then you shove it full of fusion cores and credits and slap it on your Archwing, right?