Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Opticor Damage Seems Low (Possible Split Chamber Bug)

LordMelvin

EDIT: After some additional testing I can confirm that Opticor does damage properly. Split Chamber either isn't triggering or the numbers for the second beam aren't showing.

I might be wrong, but it seems like the Opticor isn't doing as much damage as it should be. With 2k Puncture and 5k Corrosive I'm only doing around 1800 damage to Grineer troops on average, even with an elemental proc. The weird part is that when I crit sometimes I get 17k damage spikes.

By comparison my Ogris does 2-3k minimum and up to 5-8k with less total damage (2k blast and 3k corrosive).

Split Chamber also doesn't seem to trigger as often either.

Anyone else seeing this issue?

Edited by LordMelvin

Should be running radiation versus grineer

Corrosive has bonuses against Grineer, as well as an armor debuff. He simply chose that combination over Radiation and Viral. Point being, the Opticor should definitely be doing more damage, especially on the charge attack, against Grineer and Infested with that combination. 

Corrosive has bonuses against Grineer, as well as an armor debuff. He simply chose that combination over Radiation and Viral. Point being, the Opticor should definitely be doing more damage, especially on the charge attack, against Grineer and Infested with that combination. 

But if he's taking this to high-level Grineer (like he probably is) then most of what he'd be encountering is Alloy Armor, which is weakest to radiation.